Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending her but maybe she was waiting to see how the puppy took to them and they took to the puppy before announcing it. If sheā€™d announced it straight away then had to rehome it because of its temperament or Theo didnā€™t take to it she wouldā€™ve got slated!
I have to say I completely agree with this! and can actually completely understand why she didnā€™t share it - actually for the amount she winds me up, I definitely think this is one of them, what does it matter if she didnā€™t share with her followers?? also just how cute is theo and the new puppy, but whatever you say or think about her, the dog is so well looked after and loved and am sure this one will be to.

Reactions: 40
The puppy is very cute and Iā€™m sure the boys will love it very much l. That montage was lovely of Theo she seems like such a lovely little dog and happy with the new pup.

Donā€™t send me to the rave thread I still think sheā€™s a dafty šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rex will probably be pulling & prodding that little puppy & she'll just be giggling manically!!

Tomorrow he'll be shoving the puppy in his sleepsuit along with the kitchen sink!!! šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I do like that Stacey obviously knows how to treat and train dogs. Better than Grinch and her ron and hen, trying to force interactions between her actual child and her perceived child.
The new pup is cute. Fair enough that they kept it quiet, they might have been unsure if it would work out hence saying nothing.

I wonder if she revealed because it was mentioned on here?

Reactions: 8
I generally donā€™t mind Stacey but not a fan of her grid picture with Rex holding the dog like that, she can get a decent picture of the puppy and not have to let her children hold it inappropriately just for the likes

Reactions: 11
I generally donā€™t mind Stacey but not a fan of her grid picture with Rex holding the dog like that, she can get a decent picture of the puppy and not have to let her children hold it inappropriately just for the likes
Sheā€™s not daft, she knows that toddler plus puppy equals maximum amount of likes. All about the revenue. šŸ¤‘

Reactions: 18
OMG. Sheā€™s got a sausage dog. I have a sausage dog, Iā€™ve had sausage dogs my whole life. Theyā€™re are EXTREMELY needy dogs, they suffer extreme separation anxiety, they cannot be picked up in certain ways, theyā€™re incredible stubborn to train. This is gunna be a mess
My mini wire is totally chilled out. I was told not to get one with children but he's a brilliant family dog.

I think the puppy looks like her!
I donā€™t mean it nastily
Hey thatā€™s a cute dog donā€™t be cruel šŸ˜‚

Also to the people raving.. Theo might be very loved but his nails are often far too long as well and she clearly has the money to get them done by a groomer if she canā€™t be arsed and still lets them grow too long so just another lazy stace trait that gets laughed off. Also wondered where the cat is

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s going to be called Pickle. šŸ˜†

This. A hundred times over.

Reactions: 4
OMG. Sheā€™s got a sausage dog. I have a sausage dog, Iā€™ve had sausage dogs my whole life. Theyā€™re are EXTREMELY needy dogs, they suffer extreme separation anxiety, they cannot be picked up in certain ways, theyā€™re incredible stubborn to train. This is gunna be a mess
We just lost our beloved Sausage and I canā€™t tell you how wrong this union feels. Theyā€™re very difficult dogs. We knew he would be a challenge but by god we werenā€™t really prepared. I hope sheā€™s aware they mustnā€™t climb stairs or jump and must be aware of their back issues... that they can be prone to quite scary behaviour when they believe they have ownership of something. Sausages are very good at defending themselves when they donā€™t want to part with something. If Rex thinks he wants something that the puppy believes to be his, it could get nasty.
Theyā€™re absolutely wonderful dogs, but they are feisty, tenacious, stubborn and scary when riled.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have to disagree with a lot of the comments about the puppy. Stacey has shown time again that she can barely stay on top of 3 kids and this is with a partner and 2 other dads involved. I think itā€™s likely that the only time Theo gets walked is when we see it on her stories.
I know we donā€™t see everything but itā€™s just the feeling I get.
I think this puppy is 90% for content as Rex is growing up now and this is now her new ā€œbabyā€.
Call me a cynical old hag but thatā€™s my take!
I will not be taking questions at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I honestly think she faked that post so it looks like she adopted the dog rather than buying one and was holding off telling people about it til the dog looked old enough to pass off as a ā€œsecondhandā€ dog. People take a lot of heat for buying puppies rather than adopting one of the 1000s of lovely dogs waiting to be rescued and Stacey just happened to find a tiny puppy who needed a loving home...

Reactions: 28
I honestly think she faked that post so it looks like she adopted the dog rather than buying one and was holding off telling people about it til the dog looked old enough to pass off as a ā€œsecondhandā€ dog. People take a lot of heat for buying puppies rather than adopting one of the 1000s of lovely dogs waiting to be rescued and Stacey just happened to find a tiny puppy who needed a loving home...
Exactly. And advertising for a home on Instagram? Really ?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.