Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Puppies always have darker hair, and then get lighter as they lose their puppy coat and get there adult fur!
It looks to me like Black and Tan then a chocolate and tan- honestly I have a dachshund and these are different colours. The black ones are literally black as a puppy and don’t change.
Looking at the pictures though I think it’s just filtered ( like everything else!!)

Reactions: 3
I normally stay quiet on this thread but I don’t really get everyone’s issue with her getting a dog. Theo is obviously well cared for and gets regular walks from what we see so why shouldn’t she get a dog. I don’t agree with a lot of things she does but I really don’t see why having a pet is an issue whether it’s a rescue or not
100% agree whether a pet is a rescue or bought as long as it’s loved and well cared for its a blessing.

Reactions: 22
It looks to me like Black and Tan then a chocolate and tan- honestly I have a dachshund and these are different colours. The black ones are literally black as a puppy and don’t change.
Looking at the pictures though I think it’s just filtered ( like everything else!!)
How old would you guess it is just out of interest? I wonder if it was a Christmas present for someone ( maybe not SS family though ).

Reactions: 1
I don’t really give a tit that she’s gotten a dog, she seems like a good dog owner (and I suspect the cat probably just likes to chill out somewhere quiet and that’s why we don’t see her rather than her having carked it) but won’t her fans feel a bit aggrieved that Stacey has been acting all normal and like she’s showing loads of her life when she’s actually had this secret?

Reactions: 6
She says they have been getting to know the puppy for a few weeks but he still doesn't have a name. I don't believe that for 1 second.....always something fishy going on with her

Reactions: 16
She says they have been getting to know the puppy for a few weeks but he still doesn't have a name. I don't believe that for 1 second.....always something fishy going on with her
It’s just so people will message her with name suggestions! She 100% has a name already

Reactions: 14
Normally her montages make me throw up but I’m not going to lie I was emotional. Theo is soooo cute 🥰 my dog would not talk to me for weeks if we got a new puppy, I love her 🥺

Reactions: 5
Haha so finally the puppy reveal 🙄🙄 why would you keep that secret lmao? She’s obviously had him a while as the old mirror is up the shell one when she introduces him to the kids. I really think if people didn’t hear him barking in the live she done she wouldn’t have said anything? Which is so strange

Reactions: 13
Old mirror 3 weeks ago... Upcycled mirror 2 weeks ago. So had the new puppy 3 weeks based on when the family photos went up.

I enjoy playing detective 🤣

Reactions: 19
Not defending her but maybe she was waiting to see how the puppy took to them and they took to the puppy before announcing it. If she’d announced it straight away then had to rehome it because of its temperament or Theo didn’t take to it she would’ve got slated!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I wonder if he’s called sausage.. (obv cuz he is a sausage dog) but is she going to reveal it Saturday night/Sunday morning after she’s been revealed as sausage on the masked singer?? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Not defending her but maybe she was waiting to see how the puppy took to them and they took to the puppy before announcing it. If she’d announced it straight away then had to rehome it because of its temperament or Theo didn’t take to it she would’ve got slated!
Don’t be ridiculous lol. Everything is planned with her all for the gram. She’s either done it as people said on here they heard him on the live already. Or because Hinch is doing her gender reveal this weekend and she can’t stand the fuss being on anyone else

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.