Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
Using one of my least favourite quotations ever there.. ‘You are exactly where you need to be.’
That’s only reassuring if you’re living a privileged life full of good things. For example, not much use to someone stuck in an abusive relationship or fighting for their life against cancer is it Stace? Just the type of basic bitch motto I’d expect from someone like her. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Anyone catch loose women where she said the new dog came with the name Peanut and the kids loved it so didn’t want to change it. Guess the vote was for nothing.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Lreb88

VIP Member
Has she used the same stuff to do the carpets that Joe uses on his hair?! It’s so dark, can’t see that looking good or lasting at all. Just pay to have them properly deep cleaned or replace if they’re that bad like a normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gigi_93

VIP Member
Rex and Ronnie Hinch are going to write a joint book when they’re older about what it’s like growing up with unstable narcs for mothers. Calling it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Handwash30

VIP Member
I watched her live, I enjoyed it, I like her when she’s more off the cuff; same goes for LW as well whenever I’ve seen her on there.

I dislike content that’s too OTT and calculated though. Like the “hilarious” spelling “mistakes”, montages set to cheesy music, big reveals where everyone cries. Just no. It’s plain weird to have a secret puppy - being cagey and withholding “secret” info just alienates people and makes me wonder wtf she thought would happen if she just said “we’ve had a new puppy, I’ll show you him in a little while”

It’s a pity really because she really is such a naturally likeable person and has great charisma, but she spoils it sometimes by trying to be a particular character.

Reactions: 30

Nixen

Chatty Member
If that leaf is reminding anyone of a penis then their husband needs to go to the doctor. Stat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Huffchug

VIP Member
I honestly think she faked that post so it looks like she adopted the dog rather than buying one and was holding off telling people about it til the dog looked old enough to pass off as a “secondhand” dog. People take a lot of heat for buying puppies rather than adopting one of the 1000s of lovely dogs waiting to be rescued and Stacey just happened to find a tiny puppy who needed a loving home...

Reactions: 28

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Dumb question, when she does that weird reverse bed making video. Do you have to make the bed, then pull it off and then make it again?

If anybody can find the time to make the bed twice then you cannot claim to not be bothered/have no motivation.

Reactions: 28

foxy-roxy

The puppy is the cutest, I love that she has adopt. For all Staceys shit, she clearly looks after her animals, and the photos of Rex and Theo are adorable, she’s clearly done a lot of work with her pets as well as Rex. Points to you Stacey.

Reactions: 26

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I dont think Rex is cute. He just looks like a miniature Joe without the fake tan and cap but with scruffy long blonde hair

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
There’s “someone special” she wants to introduce- this will be the puppy then 🙄
Another living thing to live in neglect at Chez Solomon Swash

I get the"can’t catch a full breath" before I have a panic attack and you seriously can’t find it in you to laugh! I think too many "influencers" are using mental health... anxiety etc to stay relevant - hate to say that but can’t help think it

• Heart