Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she just say I'm logging out for a few days? Why lie and say your phone is in the drawer when it's not? How have the sheep also not realised this. Do they think her back to the gram montages are filmed with a potato?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why can't she just say I'm logging out for a few days? Why lie and say your phone is in the drawer when it's not? How have the sheep also not realised this. Do they think her back to the gram montages are filmed with a potato?
I don't know why, it's not rational but it REALLY irritates me 😅😅

Reactions: 5
Especially when she doesn’t put her phone in a drawer or even log out, she’ll still be liking stuff and commenting.

Reactions: 10
She made that dancing video as she had to think of a way to get into the Daily Mail like her bestie....anything you can do I can do better

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t she a teen mum though, that makes it a bit more complex
I was a single mum when I was at uni, started at the age of 20, SFE paid for 85% of my childcare costs, had a student parent grant and bursary. Don't care whether she went to uni or not obviously, it's not the be all and end all, but do feel a bit iffy about her making out like it's inaccessible for people in our position, hope she didn't put anyone off looking into going to uni by saying that.

Reactions: 7
So there is a huge age gap between my sister and I. So when my sister had her two daughters at a reasonable age i was still a kid too. My sister has always proclaimed she was raised under communist Russia rule in our house but I distinctly remember when my niece was about 7 and her sister 3 her screaming and shouting beside me in the car pulling her sisters hair saying Santa wasn't real. And even tho I was 12 I sat in genuine shock thinking should I speak up my sister sat in front of the car like nothing was happening. When my mum shouted at them to be quite my sister freaked at my mum. Now I know this is all my life but if u don't set rules and boundaries I honestly believe this is what happens to kids. I myself was a child and could recognize something needed to be done. Because my sister felt she had too much structure she didn't enforce it in her children. Luckily the younger is fine but the older has always been a devil child and is still to this day.

Reactions: 6
I actually felt sick about the BO comment. How disgusting!! Christ knows what the kids smell like, especially Rex as he's always filthy.

You can't see it in a still picture but Rex was shaking and pulling a really spiteful face, it just doesnt sit right at all. Zach looks thoroughly pissed off at having to perform for this video.
View attachment 439721
Lol I went back and rewatched. Rex isn’t “spiteful”. He’s excited.
Exactly he seems like a very happy and excited child not "spiteful" I get what this website is for but that's just looking for something that's not there.
At least S actually engages with her child and lets him be a toddler, encourages him to speak, messy play etc etc unlike some other SM mummies.

"peanut's grooming" translates to "peanut is grooming"

Yet another basic Grammer mistake 🤦🏻‍♀️
You can't correct someone when you can't spell grammar correctly 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So there is a huge age gap between my sister and I. So when my sister had her two daughters at a reasonable age i was still a kid too. My sister has always proclaimed she was raised under communist Russia rule in our house but I distinctly remember when my niece was about 7 and her sister 3 her screaming and shouting beside me in the car pulling her sisters hair saying Santa wasn't real. And even tho I was 12 I sat in genuine shock thinking should I speak up my sister sat in front of the car like nothing was happening. When my mum shouted at them to be quite my sister freaked at my mum. Now I know this is all my life but if u don't set rules and boundaries I honestly believe this is what happens to kids. I myself was a child and could recognize something needed to be done. Because my sister felt she had too much structure she didn't enforce it in her children. Luckily the younger is fine but the older has always been a devil child and is still to this day.
My brothers and I used to literally kill each other when we were kids and we’ve all grown up to be absolutely fine and are really close. None of us have ever been in trouble and all have good jobs and our own families, my son and daughter now fight like cat and dog but I’m not worried whatsoever because it’s normal sibling behaviour 😊

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she a teen mum though, that makes it a bit more complex
I had a child at 16 and had 2 by the time I was 20 - I went to uni which was completely financed by SFE, including course fees, childcare and an allowance for myself. Although I did work too. What’s she’s said about financial reasons doesn’t make sense at all.

Reactions: 3
I think her mean comment is at Hinch lmao! And I think Hinch quotes last night were aimed at Stacey? Anyone??

Reactions: 2
I had a child at 16 and had 2 by the time I was 20 - I went to uni which was completely financed by SFE, including course fees, childcare and an allowance for myself. Although I did work too. What’s she’s said about financial reasons doesn’t make sense at all.
She was pregnant at 17/18 and then got famous at 19/20 why didn’t she just say I could have gone to Uni but I went on X factor instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was pregnant at 17/18 and then got famous at 19/20 why didn’t she just say I could have gone to Uni but I went on X factor instead.
Exactly, who actually cares who goes to uni or not. Just a weird lie to tell, there was nothing financial about it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Anyone catch loose women where she said the new dog came with the name Peanut and the kids loved it so didn’t want to change it. Guess the vote was for nothing.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She just said on loose women that the dogs name was ALREADY Peanut when they got him!!!
So the poll she put up was all for engagement on insta!!
What a fake & liar she is 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.