Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but like you just said they don’t like rehoming dogs with young kids.

we tried constantly to rescue a dog and every time we were turned down just becauseour children were under 10, so we went and bought a dog instead, he’s now 2 and wouldn’t be without him.....so it should adopt or shop responsibly!
I'll have to disagree on that, but as I said don't want to get into an argument/discussion over it, as it's something we'll never agree on. I just have a strong opinion on it and I know the majority don't agree with me.

Reactions: 3
OMG. She’s got a sausage dog. I have a sausage dog, I’ve had sausage dogs my whole life. They’re are EXTREMELY needy dogs, they suffer extreme separation anxiety, they cannot be picked up in certain ways, they’re incredible stubborn to train. This is gunna be a mess

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I
but like you just said they don’t like rehoming dogs with young kids.

we tried constantly to rescue a dog and every time we were turned down just becauseourchildren were under 10, so we went and bought a dog instead, he’s now 2 and wouldn’t be without him.....so it should adopt or shop responsibly!
I have a 2 year old Staffie which I bought from a breeder (because my kids fell in love with her) now we’re desperate to adopt to give another dog the love it so desperately needs, but it’s so hard as the majority need a either a family with no children or a family with no other dogs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Jesus, I'll have to take eat my words, sounds like she's rescued the dog. 😲

Reactions: 4
I normally stay quiet on this thread but I don’t really get everyone’s issue with her getting a dog. Theo is obviously well cared for and gets regular walks from what we see so why shouldn’t she get a dog. I don’t agree with a lot of things she does but I really don’t see why having a pet is an issue whether it’s a rescue or not

Reactions: 83
I normally stay quiet on this thread but I don’t really get everyone’s issue with her getting a dog. Theo is obviously well cared for and gets regular walks from what we see so why shouldn’t she get a dog. I don’t agree with a lot of things she does but I really don’t see why having a pet is an issue whether it’s a rescue or not
Totally agree with you. I know she does a lot of things wrong but Theo is clearly well looked after and she's had her for 10 years. After seeing the video she's just posted and the way Theo is with the puppy she's clearly done a good job at Training Theo because there's no chance on earth Hinches chicken strip would be like that

Reactions: 41
Totally agree with you. I know she does a lot of things wrong but Theo is clearly well looked after and she's had her for 10 years. After seeing the video she's just posted and the way Theo is with the puppy she's clearly done a good job at Training Theo because there's no chance on earth Hinches chicken strip would be like that
The Hinch's chicken strip bit just made me spit my coke out 😂 Stacey drives me mad on insta (the fake laughing and eye squint at the end of every sentence 😒) BUT... That dog is CUTE and the video of Zach walking in... Well, it melted my stone cold heart a little bit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The puppy is the cutest, I love that she has adopt. For all Staceys tit, she clearly looks after her animals, and the photos of Rex and Theo are adorable, she’s clearly done a lot of work with her pets as well as Rex. Points to you Stacey.

Reactions: 26
Agreed. She makes sure the kids don’t cross the boundaries with her too. More than can be said for her bestie.

Reactions: 14
Ok- I agree with the comments above about how needy they are! We have one and thank god my husband work from home!!!

am I the only one that sees it’s not the save dog!!! Unless it’s got a filter in it, it’s a different colour!!

ok- I’ve taken screen shots, I think it’s heavily filtered!

373C9095-BCC9-400A-8C0C-D275588CEA81.png
DEDB8E1B-BFF9-47B5-B369-5B7D80647F31.png

Reactions: 3
Ok- I agree with the comments above about how needy they are! We have one and thank god my husband work from home!!!

am I the only one that sees it’s not the save dog!!! Unless it’s got a filter in it, it’s a different colour!!
Omg yeah!!
Ones Black and Tan the other tan and chocolate ! ??

am I the only one that sees it’s not the save dog!!! Unless it’s got a filter in it, it’s a different colour!! The markings in her fur are the same, she’s just getting her adult fur in
Puppies always have darker hair, and then get lighter as they lose their puppy coat and get there adult fur!

Reactions: 2
They've had it a little while because she hadn't changed the mirror to pampas grass when they got him (I cant actually remember when that was)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.