Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So looked up Joe’s sister on Instagram and there is a picture of her partner holding Rex 2 days ago ??
how is that possible with social distancing and stay at home ???
Absolute idiots !
I have not seen my nieces for nearly a year !!
You would think with Stacey’s dad having caught covid they would all be more careful !!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Was just coming here to say she’s must be talking about the puppy you guys heard on her live the other day. Lol. I’m sure there will be a grid post with the boys fake laughing while holding the puppy

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
What the fuck??
It was already named peanut!!!!
Fucking lying donkey
Not sorry for that comment either she has pissed me right off!!

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
I think joe has a very short fuse. He does his best to hide it but sometimes you can see the actual distaste in his face at the things she does. He want very happy about the hat thing and also the other night when she looked like she was stoned you could hear him shouting at one of the boys. Nasty character but remains well hidden

LadyB

Heart shaped buttons give her life and she loves Pickle so much her heart hurts then she should really make an appointment with a cardiologist or even better a psychiatrist - she is crackers :)

• Haha
Rex absolutely filthy yet again!! 🤢
If this was (fictitious) 'Tracey', mum of 6 kids that lives down the road in Peckham, she would be slated by all and sundry!!
Stacey is a lazy SLOB!!

Jessie98

VIP Member
If you are taking a genuine panick attack you can't think straight because you feel you can't breath. There is no way I could pop on and tell you I can't catch my breath because I literally feel I'm suffocating. What she has is a few nerves (if even). Don't worry Stacey your nerves will soon go when the money starts rolling in for that crap book of crap

NEW THREAD SUGGESTION. Staceys a twat who fakes panic attacks over her book full of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually felt sick about the BO comment. How disgusting!! Christ knows what the kids smell like, especially Rex as he's always filthy.

You can't see it in a still picture but Rex was shaking and pulling a really spiteful face, it just doesnt sit right at all. Zach looks thoroughly pissed off at having to perform for this video.
View attachment 439721
Lol I went back and rewatched. Rex isn’t “spiteful”. He’s excited.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Ergh, it makes me so mad people have been allowed to buy puppies during lockdown

Everything is about content for her. Like a previous poster said, why not just say we bought a puppy here he is. Why is everything done just so she can put some fake, gushing post up about it
I agree with the fact she loves the content but at the end of the day I’m sure if she has got a puppy it’s going to be immensely loved and taken care of which can only ever be a good thing where dogs are concerned.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
everyone saying Rex looks like a girl? No he doesn’t I absolutely hate to see a child that looks like a. Wee old man I hate people that shave little boys heads. Drives me insane so chavvy. She has great taste in clothes for him and his wee man bun is so cute

• Sick

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I can honestly say I have never ever put my children to bed in the clothes they have been wearing all day !
So he’s been out all day when we are in the middle of a pandemic and she hasn’t thought to take his dirty clothes off and now his sheets will be dirty !
Honestly I’m not a clean freak kids can get messy it’s all good but then a bath and clean Jim jams as a bare minimum 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Also my kids had a bath every night when they were in nappies it can’t be good to be sitting in nappies and then not get a proper wash !! 🤢

• Sick

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So many negative comments on the daily mail article !! This ones a bit crazy but needs a wash Swash made me lol 😂

Hated as the greediest couple in showbiz Stacey Roland Rat Solomon and needs a wash Swash have been milking the kids for every penny they can even before they were born. The sooner sexy Katie Price takes over and sacks all the greedy narcissistic witches on Loose women the better LOL LOL , . She could then appoint junior panellists and keep them in line with the back of her hand if they speak out of turn, the audience figures would go through the roof.
New

Some of the comments

What a load of old rubbish ripped off from that other annoying idiot Mrs Hinch.

Z list Scruffy woman puts her name to a house tidying book. You couldn't write it. Oh! And neither did she.

😂😂

• Haha

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
Hope they start to wash that kid before he starts nursery 😬 I used to work in a nursery and there was a child who smelled v badly of milk and was just dirty:( it was so sad to see but it was hard to work with, I used to feel sick all the time 😬

• Sad
  • Sick

Cactus girl

Bullshit that people have been 'messaging her about Mitsy'. It's so obvious she reads here as it's been mentioned loads recently. Hi Stace 👋 give Rex a haircut when 12th April rolls around yeah?

DustyRose

Chatty Member
“Thought I’d try this for 30 quid”. Is this what Stacey things “normal” people do when their carpets are dirty? I’d love new carpets but can’t afford them. If they were that bad I would buy a rug to cover any stains and/ or deep clean them. Stacey, regular/ low income households DO NOT ACT LIKE THIS. Stop it now because it’s actually offensive that you think we do.
And like someone mentioned above, a house full of chemicals could be really damaging to that poor puppy. We can’t even light a scented candle without our dog having a sneezing fit.

Tui

VIP Member
Such a lie to make out that dog is a rescue. It’s a pedigree puppy/designer breed. She’s basically just took it from someone who got it from a breeder and changed their mind. That’s not rescuing

BonBon27

VIP Member
Christ I know two couples who have cancelled and rearranged their weddings two or three times, and one of them can’t get another date secured at the venue they want for at least 18 months. How on earth does she get engaged at the end of the year and then 7 months later get married?? Ahead of all the couples who lost their weddings last year? She has thrown a lot of money at someone or a magazine deal has got them a venue. Bloody ridiculous.

• Angry