Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Props to myself for the thread title (also only one suggested, I know someone will have been more creative!!)

Since filling up her bathroom with sand Queen of the huns stace has painted, glued and stuck leaves to anything she can get her hands on.

Also her whole family is full of covidiots!

Reactions: 16
Dumb question, when she does that weird reverse bed making video. Do you have to make the bed, then pull it off and then make it again?

If anybody can find the time to make the bed twice then you cannot claim to not be bothered/have no motivation.

Reactions: 28
Dumb question, when she does that weird reverse bed making video. Do you have to make the bed, then pull it off and then make it again?

If anybody can find the time to make the bed twice then you cannot claim to not be bothered/have no motivation.
Yes. She does it twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes she makes it just to pull it off and then has to make it again. And for what? If she stopped doing it would all her loyal followers crumble from missing her ET fingers magically make her bed.

• Haha
I'm so annoyed with her.

With the story about what to ensure you do with the swing, why did she not put this up when she did it?! That is very irresponsible!!

Reactions: 9
If that leaf is reminding anyone of a penis then their husband needs to go to the doctor. Stat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s all the crafts she does and then undoes relatively quickly. I remember when that front room she is always in was going to be the beach room. I remember her going on about it loads after her trip to the beach and then Hinch went out and bought her some stuff for the beach room that never materialised. Btw this was the beach themed room not the bloody beach she made in the bathroom 😂
Then there was those stupid draws she covered in fur and now just covered in £80 tiles and paint. Also the mirror she covered in shells and then replaced with Pampas grass.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the pink room changed themed to the rainbow room or something in the next few months.

Seems rather wasteful with the state the country is in right now. Coming from a poorer background you would think she would understand that

I'm so annoyed with her.

With the story about what to ensure you do with the swing, why did she not put this up when she did it?! That is very irresponsible!!
she did put it up before and then swiftly deleted it once it exposed her dad being there when he shouldn’t be as we’re in lockdown

Reactions: 20
I'm so annoyed with her.

So is having her Dad round when we're in a lockdown. I' m not sure why her being irresponsible would shock you, that's what she's like. The whole family are selfish covidiots.

Reactions: 12
Why has she filtered her milkshakes 🤦🏼‍♀️ They look nice and pink in the video then really dull dishwater colour in the photo

Reactions: 10
There was so many undisclosed ads in her posts today ! The dove stuff on the bath ! Her book ! The Amazon frames ! Scumbag

Eeeeeeewwwww at Rex spitting his drink all over the place. WHY do we need to see that??? Sorry but dribble/ spit and all things that come out of people’s mouth really trigger me 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I hate the way she acts like she’s just come up with these ideas on a whim when they’ve clearly been planned for ages. Who just so happens to have heart sprinkles and red liquorice on hand?!

Reactions: 18
Joes not happy as she stuck green leaves or petal all over the bathroom. He said on his stories he doesn’t know what to expect when he walks into the bathroom as last week it was full of sand. I bet he hates living with her sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Joes not happy as she stuck green leaves or petal all over the bathroom. He said on his stories he doesn’t know what to expect when he walks into the bathroom as last week it was full of sand. I bet he hates living with her sometimes
It will have been planned for him to do that story. She's desperate for attention.

Reactions: 12

Yes and she has to get someone else to help her.

She has one hand recording, the other hand doing that wiggly wave thing, so she has had to ask someone else to come and pull the duvet off the made bed for her to get an Instagram story of her bed being made 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.