Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there really a need to tell people she is on the toilet 😡. Talk about desperate for attention. Surely she could have talked about her weird eyebrows after she had done her business.....Stacey you are not relatable by doing this. No one else goes on Instagram to tell a heap of strangers they are on the toilet. And then you wonder why people troll you....

Reactions: 10
She overshares to make herself seem relatable but honestly, she’s deluded.

Reactions: 5
Is there really a need to tell people she is on the toilet 😡. Talk about desperate for attention. Surely she could have talked about her weird eyebrows after she had done her business.....Stacey you are not relatable by doing this. No one else goes on Instagram to tell a heap of strangers they are on the toilet. And then you wonder why people troll you....
This isn't the first time she's filmed herself on the toilet! She's done it a few times!! She even had all her kids in with her once!! Shes nuts!!! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
How does a toddler boy having long hair make him look like a girl?
I dont understand.
His hair isn't waist length, we are in the middle of a pandemic and hair stylists can't work, what exactly is she expected to do?
Even if his hair is left long, why is that a problem? Will it make his penis fall off?

Its Joe's hair im more concerned about. One week its ginger, then its mahogany and recently hes looking more and more like Paul McCartney in a tracksuit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How does a toddler boy having long hair make him look like a girl?
I dont understand.
His hair isn't waist length, we are in the middle of a pandemic and hair stylists can't work, what exactly is she expected to do?
Even if his hair is left long, why is that a problem? Will it make his penis fall off?

Its Joe's hair im more concerned about. One week its ginger, then its mahogany and recently hes looking more and more like Paul McCartney in a tracksuit
I don't really care about the length of it to be honest, I just wish she would wash it or brush it a bit more often! It always looks so ratty and in need of a good wash.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the wrong day of the week posts are just her or her team clicking “post” on the wrong pre record 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s so people will message her in there hundreds telling her how funny she is or that the day is Wednesday not Tuesday for engagement
The more messages she gets the more her engagement figures go up so it looks more appealing to potential company’s who may offer her an Ad etc

I can honestly say I have never ever put my children to bed in the clothes they have been wearing all day !
So he’s been out all day when we are in the middle of a pandemic and she hasn’t thought to take his dirty clothes off and now his sheets will be dirty !
Honestly I’m not a clean freak kids can get messy it’s all good but then a bath and clean Jim jams as a bare minimum 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Also my kids had a bath every night when they were in nappies it can’t be good to be sitting in nappies and then not get a proper wash !! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I dont think Rex is cute. He just looks like a miniature Joe without the fake tan and cap but with scruffy long blonde hair
*ginger hair lol he’s actually ginger but her filters make it blonde. When joe shared posts of him on his stories one day without the filter he was actually ginger

Reactions: 6
He is in the same grotty clothes

however his teeth look super clean. Nicest thing I have ever said about him/her

So looked up Joe’s sister on Instagram and there is a picture of her partner holding Rex 2 days ago ??
how is that possible with social distancing and stay at home ???
Absolute idiots !
I have not seen my nieces for nearly a year !!
You would think with Stacey’s dad having caught covid they would all be more careful !!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So looked up Joe’s sister on Instagram and there is a picture of her partner holding Rex 2 days ago ??
Absolute idiots !
You would think with Stacey’s dad having caught covid they would all be more careful !!
What’s her Instagram name?

Absolute idiots !
Would that explain where Joe took Rex the other day when Stacey banished them from the house so that she could get on with her interviews for the book?

Covidiots!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Would that explain where Joe took Rex the other day when Stacey banished them from the house so that she could get on with her interviews for the book?

Covidiots!
He has a different outfit on so not sure if it was then ! They are Covidiots

I can honestly say I have never ever put my children to bed in the clothes they have been wearing all day !
So he’s been out all day when we are in the middle of a pandemic and she hasn’t thought to take his dirty clothes off and now his sheets will be dirty !
Honestly I’m not a clean freak kids can get messy it’s all good but then a bath and clean Jim jams as a bare minimum 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Also my kids had a bath every night when they were in nappies it can’t be good to be sitting in nappies and then not get a proper wash !! 🤢
She must have taken his bottoms off to change his nappy before bed so why didn’t she just change him into pjs

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t going to post the picture out of respect but then thought they have absolutely no respect for the Stay at Home stay safe rules !!
B3BFA2D3-2EA0-4CE5-BCF1-B9BD529E64E9.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They just make me sick because she hasn’t gone without seeing family and friends like the rest of us and then she spouts all the crap about loving us all to the moon and back and you’ve got this etc etc !
Just can’t stand how fake she is !!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.