Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cat goes to a few of our neighbours, she’s very much loved by us but our neighbours really love her too so we don’t mind that they feed her (they even asked us what food she can have, I told them they don’t need to feed her but they insisted, they like her company) however it’s two neighbours a couple of doors away and I know how they are. Our cat is a rescue and she’s been “nosey” since we first got her so this is normal behaviour for her. If Stacey doesn’t know who is feeding her cat or where it is then it’s concerning and maybe shows a lack of care on her part. I’m assuming the cat kept getting put out so it eventually found someone else.

Reactions: 4
Rex has morning naps and naps at various points in the afternoon because quite simply he’s shattered. You can even see it by his huge eye bags sometimes. If he needs that sleep in the day he clearly doesn’t sleep well overnight. A few months ago Stacey complained about how Rex was causing sleepless nights and how shattered she felt, I thought I would helpfully suggest a routine but that would obviously have fallen on deaf ears, I don’t know why I bothered lol! He’s going to be an absolute mess by the time he starts nursery and school without a proper structure to his day.
Surely because he’s napping too much in the day, he’s not sleeping at night? (I know there are babies that just don’t sleep through, I had one of them until he was 2!) putting him in a cot to sleep would be a good start. Glad we’ve stopped seeing him sleeping on the floor 👍🏼 It can’t be comfy for him, nor her to be sleeping outside in the egg chair, while she’s chatting away to Instagram?
Re the cat - I have always had cats, and most of them have always run off because of someone else feeding them 💔 they got plenty of love and food with me. I just don’t think it’s funny. I honestly think he’s been pushed out by the new dog

Reactions: 3
My cat goes to a few of our neighbours, she’s very much loved by us but our neighbours really love her too so we don’t mind that they feed her (they even asked us what food she can have, I told them they don’t need to feed her but they insisted, they like her company) however it’s two neighbours a couple of doors away and I know how they are. Our cat is a rescue and she’s been “nosey” since we first got her so this is normal behaviour for her. If Stacey doesn’t know who is feeding her cat or where it is then it’s concerning and maybe shows a lack of care on her part. I’m assuming the cat kept getting put out so it eventually found someone else.
We're lucky to know now but we didn't know someone was feeding ours. I do agree with that though that if she doesn't know she finds out, we had a cat come to ours so I tied a paper note to him to check he was OK, he had a home so I didn't feed him.

My sister's cat was feed during the day by one of the neighbours, (my sister knew him so it was ok) and at night at home, he had MS so she - the cat, not my sister - was company for him.

The cat wasn't bothered, she treated both houses like a hotel.

However, it is said that cats should only be feed by the owners as some are greedy bastards and can get overweight.

Anyway, what's rattle her cage? Been reading here again.

Reactions: 3
Did she say Mitsy is a boy? Why has she given her boy cat a girls name and her girl dog a boys name?! I realise you can literally call your pets anything but I think she's just odd

Reactions: 14
Crap, we adore our cat, make sure he's looked after, is not injured, had his etc. He's happy, we're happy.
I wasn’t saying everyone who does this is because the cat isn’t loved, but two people I know the real owners don’t care, my friend has had to take the cat to the vets before because their actual owner didn’t care, she spends more time in my friends house than anywhere else because their owners don’t give a toss.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Bullshit that people have been 'messaging her about Mitsy'. It's so obvious she reads here as it's been mentioned loads recently. Hi Stace 👋 give Rex a haircut when 12th April rolls around yeah?
Definitely reads here. wondered how long it would take her to mention the cat. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Did she say Mitsy is a boy? Why has she given her boy cat a girls name and her girl dog a boys name?! I realise you can literally call your pets anything but I think she's just odd
i just came on to say that 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
What happened that shop of fruit & veg she clicked away?? Troll top had a cereal bar for breakie Sunday tearing off to the shops to see mummy in the paper,today it's a Pot Noodle lunch.Meanwhile Peanut has a vast array of nutritionally balanced food & supplements in personalised jars..more holes in the plot than the dog-asphyxiating woolly hole blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On that video of one of the lads showing Rex the bunny that he made, Rex looks so strange and vacant, almost as if he’s waiting to be directed/told to go by Stacey because she’s got the camera out ☹.

(by the way if a kid is old enough to laugh at something like ballsack, surely to god they’re too old to be making sock bunnies?!)

Reactions: 21
I think a more likely story for the cat is that it wasn’t getting on well with the puppy so has been shipped off to a relatives.
Too much of a coincidence for it to disappear at the same time as the puppy arrives.
Queue the cat making its grand reappearance...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think a more likely story for the cat is that it wasn’t getting on well with the puppy so has been shipped off to a relatives.
Too much of a coincidence for it to disappear at the same time as the puppy arrives.
Queue the cat making its grand reappearance...
in her defence my cat buggered off for a week when we got our dog, she literally disappeared...turns out she had been sleeping in the neighbours shed and eating the food they put out for the hedgehogs....🙈🙈 we caught her, bought her home and kept her in for a week and she hasn’t buggered off again! 🙈

My cat was getting so fat I thought she was going to explode. I got her a tag made for her (expandable) collar that read ‘if you’re feeding me, please call this number’
Over the course of a week I received 17 calls hahahaha.

😂 greedy fat cat with the right idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What happened that shop of fruit & veg she clicked away?? Troll top had a cereal bar for breakie Sunday tearing off to the shops to see mummy in the paper,today it's a Pot Noodle lunch.Meanwhile Peanut has a vast array of nutritionally balanced food & supplements in personalised jars..more holes in the plot than the dog-asphyxiating woolly hole blanket
And don't forget the other person she clearly met up with who had an accent! It certainly wasn't Stacey's voice.

Just watched your stories stacey I am replying here because I'm in no mood for your crazy cult fans 🙄 it was me who noticed it weeks ago , stop telling lies ffs you had black and white pics done of you all and not 1 of the cat put in frames so because YOUR cat goes visiting another family you conveniently left it out of your wall pics . Shame on you just like the tatt you make once your bored you toss it away . We see you hun 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My cat was getting so fat I thought she was going to explode. I got her a tag made for her (expandable) collar that read ‘if you’re feeding me, please call this number’

That’s so funny but bad that they were doing it really, I get so angry when people feed other people’s cats! If she’s genuinely telling the truth and is fine with it then I guess that’s up to her but I hope this doesn’t lead to people thinking that makes it ok to feed that cat they keep seeing in their garden.

• Angry

😂 my cat got fat, so I enquired with the neighbours....4 houses she’d been going to eating the food they left out for hedgehogs (we get a lot of hedgehogs!) then coming home and wanting more from me 🙈 they are arseholes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.