Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said on loose women that the dogs name was ALREADY Peanut when they got him!!!
So the poll she put up was all for engagement on insta!!
What a fake & liar she is šŸ¤®
Her inbox will be full up asking why she put the poll up if the dog was already named but sheā€™ll conveniently not read any of them. But any messages from trolls sheā€™ll see those.. and post them

Reactions: 22
She just said on loose women that the dogs name was ALREADY Peanut when they got him!!!
So the poll she put up was all for engagement on insta!!
What a fake & liar she is šŸ¤®
How do the sheep not pick up on things like this?! I just do not understand!! She's like bloody Teflon, nothing sticks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck??
It was already named peanut!!!!
bleeping lying donkey
Not sorry for that comment either she has pissed me right off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What irritates me with the dog is that loads of folk think she rescued it. It was a litter of puppies for sale and the person who was buying this particular one pulled out so it was readvertised. Thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s very normal, thatā€™s not a rescue at all.

Reactions: 39
So is having her Dad round when we're in a lockdown. I' m not sure why her being irresponsible would shock you, that's what she's like. The whole family are selfish covidiots.
Isnā€™t she allowed her dad over if he is helping with childcare?

Reactions: 3
Isnā€™t she allowed her dad over if he is helping with childcare?
You're not allowed to socially mix with your childcare bubble. Also she has a million 'bubbles' because she's a selfish twit.

Reactions: 17
I canā€™t believe joe ever went out with Kara Tointon. She just came up on my Instagram feed and is so beautiful! Sheā€™s definitely upgraded šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So if the puppy was already named peanut why did she say the boys picked that one and it was the most liked on the poll?? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Seriously she says that much she canā€™t keep up with whatā€™s lies and truth! And joe on master chef? Explains the cookery facetimes his been having then, probs drop fake tan and hair dye in what ever hes cooking seeing as though heā€™s caked in the stuff!

Reactions: 12
Hope his hygiene is better than at home šŸ¤¢

Just saw this, and wondered why all these insta zelebs think they are above the law šŸ˜”
They posted it on their own insta and then all the news pages took it. Kinda deserve the backlash if they openly admit to breaking lockdown for something that was definitely not needing an 8 hour round trip

This has only been of very recent times once it was mentioned on here. For someone who loves crafting Stacey rarely allows her kids to craft or even paint. I think you might be on the wrong thread; there is a rave thread on here, I'm told.
Are you watching different stories to the ones I watch? šŸ¤· I'm comparing her to her "insta bestie" and other people I follow with kids of similar ages. She posts loads of messy play maybe it's just whenever I watch that I catch it I definitely don't watch her stories every day whether it's just for the gram or not I don't know I'm not a fly on her wall. No need for the shade I know the way to the rave šŸ§µ

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wasnā€™t she a teen mum though, that makes it a bit more complex
I was a single mum at 20, I did open uni and got my degree I donā€™t see why some people think that certain situations are barriers, sounds like she had a supportive family too, if you really want something you go and get it.
Fair does she went on xfactor instead, worked out well for her. But why even bring up uni and say it wasnā€™t accessible for her...

Reactions: 1
What makes you think that?
Hinch put up 5 quotes that she needed to read yesterday and one was I would rather fail as a original than succeed as a imitation and another one about losing people. Then Stacey posted there will always be mean people out there some disguised as friends. I thought they were both hinting at each other

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what filter Stacey uses on insta. Sometimes I think she actually looks quite nice and then I see these screenshots from her on TV and think who the hell is that!! So much for being ā€œrealā€...
She looks rough without the filters she uses on Instagram

Reactions: 4
Stacey and Joe exchanging vows ;

stacey: I *squints eyes and gigglesā€ take thee hoeseph *omg Iā€™m just so silly hehehehe squints eyes haha I meant joseph* swash to be my lawful *hehehehe eye squint horse teeth out * wedded husband

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks rough without the filters she uses on Instagram
I think the opposite. Shes much nicer looking on loose women as she's not squinting and gawping and giggling the way she does on her insta. She makes herself look simple on insta

Reactions: 14
Just seen she has a book coming out called Tap to Tidy. I didnā€™t have her down as a ā€œmeticulous organiser and crafterā€ šŸ¤£ I wonder if thereā€™ll be a section on reusing bath petals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.