Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's what you believe and I believe differently and we aren't going to agree. I personally think I would be a hypocrite if I bought a dog as it goes against my beliefs.
That is your belief, and whilst respected, It is also polite to not suggest that those who don't agree with your principle are hypocrites.
Its a bit like saying so many children need adopting, don't have one of your own.
Anyone who takes on a dog is surely a dog lover wheresoever they get the dog from.
That is one cute pup and he looks happy and settled with the family.

Reactions: 20
NOT A WARNING. This conversation should continue in off topic if others wish to take part. - Please read our rules and why they're important
That is your belief, and whilst respected, It is also polite to not suggest that those who don't agree with your principle are hypocrites.
Its a bit like saying so many children need adopting, don't have one of your own.
Anyone who takes on a dog is surely a dog lover wheresoever they get the dog from.
That is one cute pup and he looks happy and settled with the family.
If you read my post, you will see that I wrote that I would be a hypocrite if I bought a dog.

This is what I was thinking.. I understand he’s a toddler and excited but if she had done ‘tons of research’ she would know that sausage dogs have extremely fragile backs and have to be handled a certain way.
This would be my worry. They seem such delicate dogs. She better start getting used to telling Rex “ no.”

Why can’t she just say she got it from a breeder? I don’t have a particular opinion about breeders if they are reputable, registered etc but to lie and say it’s a rescue to make herself look better is just a bit sick really
Because it’s Instagram and EVERYTHING is fabricated, filtered and fake. I honestly think it kills them to not spin a story or just add a pic that hasn’t been doctored within an inch of it’s life. 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m very annoyed at the live/puppy detectives. She’s obviously revealed him earlier than she wanted to. With Hinch’s gender reveal so close I wonder if she got the dog to one up that it’s an engagement and content war with these two always. Now will never know if this was a one up tactic 😂
Hahaha I thought you were annoyed on her behalf at first 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m very annoyed at the live/puppy detectives. She’s obviously revealed him earlier than she wanted to. With Hinch’s gender reveal so close I wonder if she got the dog to one up that it’s an engagement and content war with these two always. Now will never know if this was a one up tactic 😂
Haha you could be right! 😂

I don’t think it’s that, but if you’ve got kids you’ve got to be extra careful with any animal you bring into the home. You don’t know the history of a rescue dog and it can take a while for things to surface. Whereas if you’ve had the dog from a puppy you have a background to their personality. I think it’s great that people rescue, I would love to one day but would I put an unknown adult dog around my toddler? No I wouldn’t, it’s just not worth the risk.
I have had rescues in the past and I wouldn't have had one with my children after my experiences. My last dog was lovely but after years of abuse would snap easily if he had any worry he was going to be cornered. He'd have bitten a child. I know not all rescues are like that and it hasn't put me off considering one in the future but a rescue wasn't an option for me at the time we wanted a dog.

Reactions: 1
I never normally comment on this thread but why does everyone think they’re suddenly experts on dogs🙄does it really matter if the dog was rescued or bought as long as it’s cared for properly? What I gathered from her post is that someone had the dog and couldn’t care for it properly so rehomed it. As for being able to look after it, she’s had Theo for ten years and chihuahuas are notoriously difficult dogs I have one myself but it’s all in how they’re looked after, trained etc. From what I can see Theo seems very placid and good with the children so who’s to say that this dog won’t be the same? As for saying when things go back to normal it won’t be looked after as they will be at work won’t everyone? So anyone here with a dog do you just give up work to be around it 24hours a day? No you walk it before and after work.
No it doesn’t matter if the dog was rescued or brought so why Stacey tries to disguise the fact they can afford that much money for a dog is beyond me ! Like I said before trying to stay relatable to the huns 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Without sounding harsh but how about start a thread about dogs
It’s incredibly boring to read the debate of which is best adopt/or buy a dog

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Ooh I see she got a dog too. Just like her best pal and of course he's male too so she can call him hunsomessssss.....

Reactions: 1
Ooh I see she got a dog too. Just like her best pal and of course he's male too so she can call him hunsomessssss.....
She did a vote for names, surprised that wasn't on it to be honest.
I think Peanut was in the lead 🙄

If they've had the dog a couple of weeks then of course it will have already been named. How do you train a pup without saying its name

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just been on FB and a decorating page I follow, someone posted asking for advice and the first comment made me laugh.
🤣🤣🤣

I got the same the other day 🤦‍♀️ I put a post up about organising my airing cupboard as was a mess! (Yes I know riveting 🙄 but I was bored out my mind) two people then proceeded to say I must follow Stacey she knows all the tricks and ideas on how to use space effectively, storage and labelling. Oh feck off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣

I got the same the other day 🤦‍♀️ I put a post up about organising my airing cupboard as was a mess! (Yes I know riveting 🙄 but I was bored out my mind) two people then proceeded to say I must follow Stacey she knows all the tricks and ideas on how to use space effectively, storage and labelling. Oh feck off 🤣
It's like you can't escape her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.