Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaimIt

VIP Member
Refill hour aka lets just pointlessly transfer items from various containers . Do the laundry Stacey. WASH THE BABY ! Change your sheets because you let the kids and their dirty clothes in there yesterday. Put something in the slowcooker for the carb starved children so you don't have to say oh my i completely forgot dinner and feed them half an apple. Cut those creepy ass toenails too for the love of jebus.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Jessie98

VIP Member
Is anyone else getting sick of seen her making Rex giggle at the camera every morning? Plus this whole they give me life, I love them so much, they melt my heart. ...... no one fucking cares. It is how a mother is suppose to feel. I must stop random strangers and tell them how much I love my kids every day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
From personal experience those who make a big show and dance about how perfect and amazing something is, is usually over compensating for how crap it really feels.

When I had PND I felt like a useless mum so I would gush on social media about how much I enjoyed toddler stage, staged awesome shots of us having fun and how much I loved them. In reality I was miserable, some days hated the isolation and stress of motherhood, but had to hide those feelings as best I could for fear of being seen as a failure/bad mum.

Now I'm not saying it's the same for Stinky Soloman, but I take those posts with a pinch of salt. They're either for the press or followers benefit!

On a separate note I've conducted a little experiment today. After seeing her story this morninh asking how are you I replied. I won't go into details, we know she reads here and I don't want to give away which message as mine. But lets see just how much she loves her followers to the moon and back, and how invested in their wellbeing she really is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Ohhlala

I’ve just had a look at her sister...
never thought I’d say this sentence but Stacey def got the looks in that family 🙈
There’s absolutely no need to be unkind to her sister. Commenting on her appearance is below the belt.

Reactions: 48
Filming for Benson for Beds this morning, and gonna be speaking to a sleep expert!! What a joke!! 🃏

Maybe she'll be sharing her tips ie let exhausted (dirty) toddler stumble around falling, whilst parent is laughing and videoing said toddler. Then leave toddler wherever he drops, ie cold hard floor, dog bed (even outside if Mummy needs a break) Don't worry if toddler is in dirty clothes, full nappy, ain't nobody got time for that shit when there's crafting unicorns out of pumpkins to be done (me time is far more important than meeting basic needs of kids)

Older children, similar applies, sleeping wherever they drop anytime they like fully clothed (yes of course school clothes are okay for sleep as it saves time in the morning) unwashed, teeth not brushed (they can always have dazzling oversized veneers fitted when they're older) Finally at the end of your long day (crafting is exhausting) get in your comfy warm bed (unwashed fully clothed, make up still on obviously) and eat lots of Daim bars, you so deserve it Mama!! You got this!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It's still there. It's the post before the one where he runs towards the hot tub. The story begins "my night vs Joe and zachs night".
Ah yeah so it is

Thread suggestion:

tinky winky, dispy, lala and Hoe don’t care about covid restrictions and away they go

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

The Slayer

Stacey's comment of everything happens for a reason has me fuming! I'm a social worker and the kids I work with are abused and neglected...whats the reason for that stace?

Women and girls are being being raped and murdered around the world...whats the reason for that stace?

My nephews Mum took her own life, he was 12years old when he found her, the trauma he experienced is indescribable. What's the reason for that stace?

Fuck off you ignorant little twat, you have no idea whats going on in the real world. Stop minimising peoples pain.

• Heart

Pandoraspalace

I like SS but letting her 3 boys fall asleep in her bed, one in school uniform is just down right lazy, he’s old enough now to need to shower every night,

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They've found a campsite with one perfect pitch left! What were the odds of that? She's more fake than an Ikea Fejka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
People need to start realising that Stacey is a glorified saleswoman just like her best mate. The miss ditzy is just an act and as for taking crafting on holiday...also an act. She’s got a craft book coming out so she needs to keep up the pretence that she has an obsession with making things. Funny how this whole personality has only materialised in the past year or so since her account has grown. She will have based her book around her ditzy crafting ACT. She’s also a thief and steals her ideas off Pinterest from other people and gives them no credit. In fact she actually passes these ideas off as her own and she’s about to make a hell of a lot of money off the back of other people. She’s disgusting and don’t even get me started on Joe, I would be mortified if myself or my partner started phoning round dealerships begging for freebies in exchange for exposure. The mans been bankrupt twice, there’s no way in hell he paid for that camper van. It was either gifted in exchange for exposure or heavily discounted. There’s no way Stacey could have paid for it....she ‘didn’t know about it’ 🥴

She’s been proven to be a liar and he is nothing but a leech.

Reactions: 40
I’ve already done it further back but it’s now promoting for a new thread and suggestion

thread suggestion

Tinky Winky, Dispy, Lala and Hoe don’t care about Covid restrictions and away they go

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Dina2Dina

Unfollowed. I cant see the fake posts anymore. Love you all. Shes literally laughing at her followers. She was ok ish a year ago, now it's too much. I haven't got time to make wreaths. I feel guilty for even cleaning and not playing with my toddler. Goodbye.

Reactions: 39

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t know how you can say this. It’s comments like this that make tattle look like bullies.
Her meals are decent 90% of the time. She makes things fun and creative. Her children have all turned out well so far. You’re saying her house is dirty because his socks had dirt on them? I’m sorry but that’s just a leap.

she is bloody annoying but I don’t think you could ever say she doesn’t make a huge effort with those kids.
Really?

Rex very often has long nails, on both his fingers and toes, with dirt and grime underneath. We all know children constantly have their fingers in their mouths. It's a wonder he's not constantly being sick. We don't see her make meals, she posts pictures of ridiculous snacks made to look like animals. I've had teenage boys, they could eat a scabby dog when they got in from school. Had I presented them with a cracker made to look like a ladybird they would have thought I'd gone mad and made themselves some toast or cereal.

Her hygiene standards are in the gutter yet she thinks it's acceptable to call her older boys out as "soap dodgers." Who does that, especially when you're a (z list) celeb? They've got to go to school where other kids would have potentially seen that and we all know that bullies just need one thing to catch on to. Stacey never thinks of this. She invades her children's privacy without a care in the world, never giving a second thought to the consequences.

She doesn't make things fun and creative for her kids, she makes things fun and creative for her. Rex wanders round, totally knackered until he either face plants the floor or gets in the dog's bed to go to sleep while she's pissing about making a unicorn out of a pumping or spraying a plant pot. It's all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Scragbags

VIP Member
Why did she imagine she was on a gondola the whole time?

When have you ever seen someone making a fucking pizza on a gondola? It would go under anyway the amount of cheese she packed in.

• Haha
Reactions: 37