Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her and hinch copying each in there stories it’s really niggling me ! Both spraying pumpkins white both making autumn garlands they are literally mirror images of each other yesterday ! Who’s copying who 😕 Stacey as always done the crafting anyway ... but now hinch is also spraying her pumpkins white .... what’s hinch and Jamie’s next day out ? Pumpkin picking with Ronnie !
Why the need to spray paint and change the colours all the bloody time!!
Why has everything got to be grey or to fit your decor!!
Like bleeping hell what is the world coming too
It’s a bleeping pumpkin and I’m sorry but never in my years have I seen white or silver glittery pumpkins growing in the fields!!
They are orange for autum just bloody keep them that colour you know it’s autum and all the beautifull colours that autum brings!!
Idiots the lot of them

Reactions: 15
Why she just didn't buy a few plastic ones if it was white she was after. It's so awful to see a beautiful orange colour spray painted over.
She doesn't seem to like shades of orange, her own son is filtered beyond where you can see his natural hair colour too, so it's not only the poor pumpkins.
Joe needs a wash, a shave and a slap. That's all!!!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think pickle got up early at all as if he had we would have seen him by now and joe was carrying him out in his car seat. My kids that age would only get in car seat if we were actually in the car.
No chance. The morning was pre planned, that’s why he was put to bed in clean clothes & they popped him into his carrier asleep this morning. It’s so bloody obvious

Reactions: 5
No chance. The morning was pre planned, that’s why he was put to bed in clean clothes & they popped him into his carrier asleep this morning. It’s so bloody obvious
I'm sorry to defend her here but as a stepmam to 3 kids they can't just be expected to stay home all weekend just because the older boys are at their dads/otherwise engaged? I wouldn't have my stepson and just stay home all day with him doing nothing because his sisters are at school!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They've found a campsite with one perfect pitch left! What were the odds of that? She's more fake than an Ikea Fejka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just found a campsite, easy as that. I feel like in the middle of a pandemic just rocking up somewhere would be harder aswell.

Why does she not just say we've booked a little campsite stay for the night. Is spontaneity a big pull in for followers or something?!

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry to defend her here but as a stepmam to 3 kids they can't just be expected to stay home all weekend just because the older boys are at their dads/otherwise engaged? I wouldn't have my stepson and just stay home all day with him doing nothing because his sisters are at school!
All I meant was there’s no way it was a spur of the moment decision this morning as she claims. It was most definitely planned. The baby was obviously still asleep when Joe was carrying him out the door, yet she claims he was up early so they decided to go for it. I couldn’t care less if the boys are there or not, they’ll be having just as much fun with their Dads I’m sure.

Reactions: 10
They've found a campsite with one perfect pitch left! What were the odds of that? She's more fake than an Ikea Fejka
I know she probably did plan it but my parents go caravaning, this time of year they don’t book, they just turn up and hope for the best, there’s always space somewhere x

Reactions: 4
They don’t seem to do much with the boys when she has them, only with Rex. My eldest has a different dad, and I also have a step child. When we plan trips/cinema/big lunch, anything really, we do it when we have all children together. We also do stuff with the youngest when they are not with us. I don’t understand why they can take the big boys away for the weekend?

Reactions: 11
I don't think people expect her to stay home with Rex' because the older 2 are at their dads on the weekend. It's just that she doesn't seem to ever plan any of these trips or days out when she has the boys. No little trips after school or saying she has them one day of the weekend so they can do something with their little brother. Maybe she does ask them and they would rather be at their dads which is fair enough, not sure if I was a teenager I'd want everything I do plastered on instagram at the weekend after a week of me falling asleep has already been posted.
I hope it is the boys decision not to go on these days out because they are at an age where they will realise their mum is always doing things with Rex and not them.

Reactions: 15
354E4FC6-5110-47B5-8D37-1CEA588EAABA.png
Thought I’d make you laugh this morning seen this on my Instagram and couldn’t stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How tone deaf does one have to be to spray paint perfectly good food items in a time like this, "buy" a campervan and on a whim go camping in the middle of a pandemic? Why the need to rub their wealth and carefree behaviour in the face of people, who are struggling to pay their bills, fighting for their jobs and possibly life and still manage to contribute more to society than this pair of fecking Muppets? [Rant over]

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly. I don't know why, but it really wound me up.

I don't think people expect her to stay home with Rex' because the older 2 are at their dads on the weekend. It's just that she doesn't seem to ever plan any of these trips or days out when she has the boys. No little trips after school or saying she has them one day of the weekend so they can do something with their little brother. Maybe she does ask them and they would rather be at their dads which is fair enough, not sure if I was a teenager I'd want everything I do plastered on instagram at the weekend after a week of me falling asleep has already been posted.
I hope it is the boys decision not to go on these days out because they are at an age where they will realise their mum is always doing things with Rex and not them.
She never seems to do anything with Joe's son, although I did wonder if she wasn't allowed to post about him

Reactions: 3
She’s boring as duck.
why spray a pumpkins white?
she claims to love autumn so much, does she not just love the colour for what they are? I love autumn and she’s destroyed the pumpkins. I love them and then when the pumpkins are done make pumpkin soup. Be it they bleeping stink when u open them 😂
but honestly asif they just woke up and went on a road trip 😂 it was all preplanned. She’s a liar. She’s boring. I can’t stand her or hinch they wind me up like something. I just want them to have karma bite them in the arse.

sorry for the rant if it didn’t make sense, I’m hungover 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’d love to understand the reasoning behind pretending the camping trip wasn’t planned. Does that make it more relatable? Surely not as if you really believed that it could make someone feel bad who wouldn’t be equipped or organised enough to be able to go away for a night at the drop of a hat with all the correct equipment.

It’s so confusing.. Why not just say what they have planned?

Reactions: 12
She never seems to do anything with Joe's son, although I did wonder if she wasn't allowed to post about him
I dont think she is allowed to post about him but I also don't think he does stuff with them? Joe will go see him or take him away on his own maybe

Reactions: 5
I know she probably did plan it but my parents go caravaning, this time of year they don’t book, they just turn up and hope for the best, there’s always space somewhere x
You’re forgetting we are talking about Stacey Solomon. The woman who hangs her bleeping crisps up on hooks and has every single toiletry decanted and labelled. She’s as organised as they come as much as she likes to pretend otherwise. She’s obsessive about things being in order and the miss ditzy act doesn’t wash with me. She’s a control freak. Everything she does and says is very carefully planned. There’s no way on gods green earth she would turn up anywhere that hasn’t been planned. For one she’ll want to make sure there aren’t too many people around so that she conveniently manages to do activities with no one else around 🤔 Funny how it always works out like that eh

Plus she’s a known liar. Lied about the campervan, lied about having to get rid of the car, she’a nothing but an eco friendly Hinch. Liar though and through, telling porkies just for the sake of it liar 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You’re forgetting we are talking about Stacey Solomon. The woman who hangs her bleeping crisps up on hooks and has every single toiletry decanted and labelled. She’s as organised as they come as much as she likes to pretend otherwise. She’s obsessive about things being in order and the miss ditzy act doesn’t wash with me. She’s a control freak. Everything she does and says is very carefully planned. There’s no way on gods green earth she would turn up anywhere that hasn’t been planned. For one she’ll want to make sure there aren’t too many people around so that she conveniently manages to do activities with no one else around 🤔 Funny how it always works out like that eh

Plus she’s a known liar. Lied about the campervan, lied about having to get rid of the car, she’a nothing but an eco friendly Hinch. Liar though and through, telling porkies just for the sake of it liar 🤥
There’s absolutely no way in hell they got a baby up before sunrise & drove 3+ hours without anything booked. She’s so full of tit. Now I know there are people that do but not with a young child. Plus there’s the pets to organise care for

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Im waiting for the photo of rex falling asleep on the spare wheel in the boot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.