Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Rex is going to bed in his clothes again tonight. It makes me so sad. Children love having baths and stories before bed. She's got all the time in the world to do insignificant tit but can't find 30 minutes to sort her children out for bed

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I only started following Stacey and had to unfollow her ASAP lol. Was wondering why does she call Joe Hoe?
She literally just done a typo on her stories one time and thought it was the funniest thing ever 🙄 so carried on doing it.

Reactions: 10
Now, now. Dont be a Dave!
😂🤣

I dont see how they are friends, it’s got to be just for the gram. I can’t stand SS, she’s not a good parent, Rex is filthy, uncared for and her hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. Her children are fed absolute tit while her and Joe ( not Hoe anymore I’ve noticed) shove pizza in there big mouths on gogglebox. Hinch has a lot of annoying traits but she, her Son and home are spotless whilst he’s still having fun and playing. She also feeds him far more nutritional food. They both piss me off no end but give me Hinch anyday.
I genuinely don’t know how you can say this. It’s comments like this that make tattle look like bullies.
Her meals are decent 90% of the time. She makes things fun and creative. Her children have all turned out well so far. You’re saying her house is dirty because his socks had dirt on them? I’m sorry but that’s just a leap.

she is bloody annoying but I don’t think you could ever say she doesn’t make a huge effort with those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I genuinely don’t know how you can say this. It’s comments like this that make tattle look like bullies.
Her meals are decent 90% of the time. She makes things fun and creative. Her children have all turned out well so far. You’re saying her house is dirty because his socks had dirt on them? I’m sorry but that’s just a leap.

she is bloody annoying but I don’t think you could ever say she doesn’t make a huge effort with those kids.
Well in my opinion she’s dirty, her youngest sons dirty, her boyfriends dirty, her house is dirty, her food is tit, Her crafting is tit, her stupid laugh and squinty eyes are tit. Hey if your a fan then good for you but I’m not!
PS I’m not Susan, Karen or Dave either!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well in my opinion she’s dirty, her youngest sons dirty, her boyfriends dirty, her house is dirty, her food is tit, Her crafting is tit, her stupid laugh and squinty eyes are tit. Hey if your a fan then good for you but I’m not!
PS I’m not Susan, Karen or Dave either!
Agreed. Just the fact that she disregards their safety and privacy on a daily basis by posting their every move makes her a terrible mother. If that makes me a troll then I’ll take that title!

Reactions: 11

I mean where is the lie though? I would understand if people were throwing false accusations around but the girl is a scruffer.

She continuously posts photos of rex looking filthy which is not his fault, he’s a bleeping baby and she should know better. She’s had two others kids so I’m not sure why she’s acting like rex is the first child she’s ever had.

It’s totally normal for kids to be filthy at that age however any decent parent would wash them and clean them up, instead stinky stace keeps the poor boy in his stained and probably smelly clothes all day and then lets him sleep in them?! I’m sorry but to me that’s bad parenting and she should be ashamed of herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

I feel like you need to head over to the rave thread..

your obviously not seeing the same stories as us..🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Really?

Rex very often has long nails, on both his fingers and toes, with dirt and grime underneath. We all know children constantly have their fingers in their mouths. It's a wonder he's not constantly being sick. We don't see her make meals, she posts pictures of ridiculous snacks made to look like animals. I've had teenage boys, they could eat a scabby dog when they got in from school. Had I presented them with a cracker made to look like a ladybird they would have thought I'd gone mad and made themselves some toast or cereal.

Her hygiene standards are in the gutter yet she thinks it's acceptable to call her older boys out as "soap dodgers." Who does that, especially when you're a (z list) celeb? They've got to go to school where other kids would have potentially seen that and we all know that bullies just need one thing to catch on to. Stacey never thinks of this. She invades her children's privacy without a care in the world, never giving a second thought to the consequences.

She doesn't make things fun and creative for her kids, she makes things fun and creative for her. Rex wanders round, totally knackered until he either face plants the floor or gets in the dog's bed to go to sleep while she's pissing about making a unicorn out of a pumping or spraying a plant pot. It's all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hinch has a lot of annoying traits but she, her Son and home are spotless whilst he’s still having fun and playing. She also feeds him far more nutritional food. They both piss me off no end but give me Hinch anyday.
Just laughing at the idea that Hinch makes nutritional meals! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope she's being genuine with her latest story, considering she's someone who says everything happens for a reason. I lost my first baby to a miscarriage and i don't think she's genuine at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I've had two miscarriages and I feel for Chrissy Tiegan (even though she has no idea who is am) and anyone else who has gone through that pain but don't see why Stacey has put it on her story

Reactions: 10
Now, now. Dont be a Dave!
😂🤣

I dont see how they are friends, it’s got to be just for the gram. I can’t stand SS, she’s not a good parent, Rex is filthy, uncared for and her hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. Her children are fed absolute tit while her and Joe ( not Hoe anymore I’ve noticed) shove pizza in there big mouths on gogglebox. Hinch has a lot of annoying traits but she, her Son and home are spotless whilst he’s still having fun and playing. She also feeds him far more nutritional food. They both piss me off no end but give me Hinch anyday.
100% this!

I watch Hinch with Ronnie and see how genuinely endearing their mum/son engagement is. Ronnie is always clean and fresh, appropriately clothed and fed. I do actually like that we don't get every second of Ronnie's life but he seems a happy and contented boy. I can't watch her cleaning stories because, why would I do that???

But with Stacey, I feel really sorry for Rex. He is regularly put to bed absolutely filthy and I can't comprehend a parent being OK with that. She is clearly selfish because she puts her wants over Rex's needs. Joe is just as bad, he clearly works more often than her but he is also home a lot more that your average dad and she often says how much he helps with the other boys ..maybe he could start sorting Rex out for a bath and bed routine??

Reactions: 8
She's so insensitive. Not a care in the world yet placating her stories with the pain and sorrow of other people. If she really cared about Chrissie, she'd message her directly, privately.
She's just trying to ride the clout. Stupid gremlin.

Reactions: 12
I hope she's being genuine with her latest story, considering she's someone who says everything happens for a reason. I lost my first baby to a miscarriage and i don't think she's genuine at all.
Gosh I had no idea this had happened to Chrissie Teigen, I knew she was pregnant. What a complete tragedy, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

I thought Stacey was an absolute total bleep for saying “everything happens for a reason” the other day - I lost my first pregnancy to miscarriage too and it never leaves you. It makes me angry when people say things like that, I can’t think of any good reason why I won’t have a baby in December like I was expecting to.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Gosh I had no idea this had happened to Chrissie Teigen, I knew she was pregnant. What a complete tragedy, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

I thought Stacey was an absolute total bleep for saying “everything happens for a reason” the other day - I lost my first pregnancy to miscarriage too and it never leaves you. It makes me angry when people say things like that, I can’t think of any good reason why I won’t have a baby in December like I was expecting to.
I'm so sorry for your loss. It makes me angry as well, people say the lost stupid insensitive things x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Beyond devastated for Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, I know she had been dealing with some complications but I had hoped for the best. I don’t see anything wrong with people reposting it to be honest, she’s hardly going to message her when Chrissy is a celeb with over 30 million followers. However I do struggle to find Stacey genuine, I feel like she is just posting it because everyone else is.

Reactions: 6
Beyond devastated for Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, I know she had been dealing with some complications but I had hoped for the best. I don’t see anything wrong with people reposting it to be honest, she’s hardly going to message her when Chrissy is a celeb with over 30 million followers. However I do struggle to find Stacey genuine, I feel like she is just posting it because everyone else is.
Absolutely. Even felt myself start to well up.

Stacey has been unusually quiet today. I wonder if all those weeks ago we were right and she was pregnant and tragically lost it? I can't think of any other reason that what has happened to Chrissy would affect her so badly? I hope I am wrong, just thinking aloud really..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.