Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does loose women mean something else in the uk ? Because where I am from loose is basically another term for a lady very social with the men so to speak .
Means the same here too, just for some reason it's also tbr name of a female led daily news/topics show

Reactions: 5
When I saw that cow snack I just though oh f*** off with that crap. GIVE THEM A REAL SNACK. What even is that 🙃

Reactions: 5
I don’t care what size her pjs are.
She just needed to get a dove link out there today, whatever means necessary.

I do want her to dump Joe and get her act together! 😂 Surely he’s the reason their hygiene is lacking so much lately, it just makes sense!

Ironic really seeing as swash will be her married name..l

Go on Stace have a shower, give your scalp a good scrub, we’ll all feel better for it.
You’ve even got two new pairs of pjs to choose from and dove!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They likely gobbled up the cow snack because they haven't seen carbs since the 3 breton cracker snack .

So many laughs, so little soap .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe if she did less of the ridiculous videos she does she would have time for a shower. Im a single mum, with two kids and manage to shower, dress and such every day.

Reactions: 12
If I was Welsh, I would be raging at their behaviour. Although they’ve not flouted any Welsh restriction (that we could see...other than her dad being in her hut), she travelled from England where the rule of 6 applies everywhere. I wouldn’t think to travel to Wales, England or Ireland at the moment, to take advantage of more generous laws. I am in Scotland where things are a little tighter. Tighter for a reason

Reactions: 11
Is that all her kids eat for breakfast?!

This morning mine had a bowl of cereal, toast and fruit....I mean they are literally hollow legged!

That’s what I was going to say, she always makes these festival breakfast. I mean how hard is to make egg on toast or proper cereals. I feel really sorry gor the kids too much sugar consuming every morning.

Reactions: 2
Stacey saying Rex is grubby and that’s just how she likes him. Is that for our benefit.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Is Rex back in last nights grubby pyjamas? They look filthy. I would never ever redress my child in something as filthy as that. Let alone post it on social media if I was an "influencer". I'd be MORTIFIED. Wonder if that's why she puts the dull grey filter on :unsure:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's filled that trolley with so many choke hazards for Rex, not to mention scissors on the bottom shelf, and she's there pissing herself laughing while he's pushing it round the room. I can't believe how thick she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Is Rex back in last nights grubby pyjamas? They look filthy. I would never ever redress my child in something as filthy as that. Let alone post it on social media if I was an "influencer". I'd be MORTIFIED. Wonder if that's why she puts the dull grey filter on :unsure:
That poor boy is filthy. I'm not a saint but kids NEVER looked that revolting - not ever!

He is looking rougher and rougher. He's always snotty with round his mouth and has she ever brushed his hair??

Poor lad. Needs to go nana a lot more or somewhere with proper care.

And while I'm on it - why is she letting 1 year old push a trolley with open drawing pins and scissors in???

F**ks sake. She doesn't deserve her children

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.