Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch & Stacey are both massively full of tit. Im not gonna derail by going on about why I think Hinch is worse BUT what grates on me about Stacey is - how she acts all professional and smart on LW and then comes on IG with this stupid bleeping act

• Sick
Reactions: 31
How many of her followers do you reckon have gone and booked and will be posting pictures of her guest book page when they go themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would have to chose Hinch over skanky Stacey anyday and that’s saying something as I hate Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree although I’m reluctant to admit that on Tattle 😂 I think she’s pretty harmless really. I think the life Stacey portrays is 100% more unachievable based on the amount she claims to pack into a day. And the way she says she’s been “soooooo lazy” because it’s 10am and she has only just made the bed etc etc.
I know they are both full of tit but Stacey grates on me SO much more because of that god awful laugh, her poor hygiene and the way she practically pimps her baby out for likes and paid partnerships. Rant over.
the laugh, the laugh...nails on a chalkboard, girl you ain't that funny! And yeah, she's manky but maybe that is more realistic?

Reactions: 4
How many of her followers do you reckon have gone and booked and will be posting pictures of her guest book page when they go themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I doubt many will, apparently the price has risen numerous times today. Was up to £200 a night 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hate to say it and maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Stacey is worse then hinch. I feel like hinch comes across genuine 40% of the time where Stacey is 100% fake and put on. I’ve always been a fan of hers but I don’t even know who I’m watching
They're as bad as each other, but in different ways.
Stacey started out with people thinking she was thick, she proved them wrong and built a career out of being an intelligent relatable mum.
Hinch started out actimg reasonably intelligent and from a hard working competitive background, pretending she was relateable.
What they've both done is gone back on who they actually are and worked out that unfortunately thick sells better.
They both lie, and they're both untrue to themselves, and I don't think they even know who they are anymore, which is probably where all this 'anxiety' comes from

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those huts start at £180 a night. I wouldn't pay that to stay in a shed.
My daughter cleans 2 Airbnb places that are basically a converted barn ( lovely though ) and are 450 per night and they are fully booked till January

• Wow
Reactions: 5
the thought of her greasy hair on the pillows in those hobbit holes is enough to make me never want to stay there 🤮🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt many will, apparently the price has risen numerous times today. Was up to £200 a night 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh wow. I get supply and demand and hats off to the company for using their business head and gaining money off the back of her visit but that's not great for anyone who was looking to book. Such a shame

Reactions: 1
I'm ashamed to say that I looked into it as I really liked the look of the lodges. I've not booked it was over £800 for 3/4 nights

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm ashamed to say that I looked into it as I really liked the look of the lodges. I've not booked it was over £800 for 3/4 nights
many people saying original quotes were less than £150 a night before SS shared where they were. Pretty crappy to raise the price throughout the day. Or maybe savvy rather than greedy?

Reactions: 10
many people saying original quotes were less than £150 a night before SS shared where they were. Pretty crappy to raise the price throughout the day. Or maybe savvy rather than greedy?
I'd say both. I guess it made good business sense having her be the first guest.

Reactions: 3
Again gifting all that food and drink to the wrong person
Surely Diet Coke and dime bars don’t need any help with sales or advertising!!
Why not send to the needy
Another hinch pastrygate all over again
Who was it that sent it? I couldn't hear her through the false laughing voice

Reactions: 3
Find it so irritating that she refers to her kids and Joe as pickles complete cringe. We get that you and Hinch are besties but why is Stacey trying to be a Hinch dupe like copying everything Hinch does with her house and cleaning

Reactions: 11
Find it so irritating that she refers to her kids and Joe as pickles complete cringe. We get that you and Hinch are besties but why is Stacey trying to be a Hinch dupe like copying everything Hinch does with her house and cleaning
Because she knows it sells,I reckon.

Reactions: 5
She can’t even do one story post saying she loves joe without telling her followers she loves them too. It’s so weird. Cringeyyyyy

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many followers who booked will cancel once they realise Wales is not just outside Essex 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.