Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming for Benson for Beds this morning, and gonna be speaking to a sleep expert!! What a joke!! 🃏

Maybe she'll be sharing her tips ie let exhausted (dirty) toddler stumble around falling, whilst parent is laughing and videoing said toddler. Then leave toddler wherever he drops, ie cold hard floor, dog bed (even outside if Mummy needs a break) Don't worry if toddler is in dirty clothes, full nappy, ain't nobody got time for that tit when there's crafting unicorns out of pumpkins to be done (me time is far more important than meeting basic needs of kids)

Older children, similar applies, sleeping wherever they drop anytime they like fully clothed (yes of course school clothes are okay for sleep as it saves time in the morning) unwashed, teeth not brushed (they can always have dazzling oversized veneers fitted when they're older) Finally at the end of your long day (crafting is exhausting) get in your comfy warm bed (unwashed fully clothed, make up still on obviously) and eat lots of Daim bars, you so deserve it Mama!! You got this!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Filming for Benson for Beds this morning, and gonna be speaking to a sleep expert!! What a joke!! 🃏

Maybe she'll be sharing her tips ie let exhausted (dirty) toddler stumble around falling, whilst parent is laughing and videoing said toddler. Then leave toddler wherever he drops, ie cold hard floor, dog bed (even outside if Mummy needs a break) Don't worry if toddler is in dirty clothes, full nappy, ain't nobody got time for that tit when there's crafting unicorns out of pumpkins to be done (me time is far more important than meeting basic needs of kids)

Older children, similar applies, sleeping wherever they drop anytime they like fully clothed (yes of course school clothes are okay for sleep as it saves time in the morning) unwashed, teeth not brushed (they can always have dazzling oversized veneers fitted when they're older) Finally at the end of your long day (crafting is exhausting) get in your comfy warm bed (unwashed fully clothed, make up still on obviously) and eat lots of Daim bars, you so deserve it Mama!! You got this!!
And dont forget..She loves you allllll to the moon and back ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hahhaaaaa oh guyyss hahahaga *sticks chin in air* I just realised hahahaha I put hahaha pesky instead of *squints eyes* peaky hahahaha
Nice seeing you here Megan😂 don’t usually read threads other than grinches I mean hinches of course. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m slow on the uptake and don’t usually watch day time TV but is she not on loose women every day? Is she just an occasional guest?

Reactions: 2
I’m slow on the uptake and don’t usually watch day time TV but is she not on loose women every day? Is she just an occasional guest?
There are basically different Loose Women everyday yes. Stacey appears like once or twice every fortnight

Reactions: 1
There are basically different Loose Women everyday yes. Stacey appears like once or twice every fortnight
Sheesh. I thought one of the few decent things about her was the fact she worked. Barely!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she has all this time in the morning for daft breakfasts, cups of coffee and stalking roses because she doesn't need to apply makeup if she's slept in it, the boys are dressed for school from yesterday, and she's not wasting her precious montage time by having a shower and washing her hair.
This is where we're going wrong 💡🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she has all this time in the morning for daft breakfasts, cups of coffee and stalking roses because she doesn't need to apply makeup if she's slept in it, the boys are dressed for school from yesterday, and she's not wasting her precious montage time by having a shower and washing her hair.
This is where we're going wrong 💡🤷🏽‍♀️
Ahh yes!!

Tonight the kids shall sleep fully clothed,I’ll keep todays make up on and i wont wash my greasy mop for tomorrows work meeting! If anybody has anything i’ll let them know i followed Stacey’s routine..😩🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh yes!!

Tonight the kids shall sleep fully clothed,I’ll keep todays make up on and i wont wash my greasy mop for tomorrows work meeting! If anybody has anything i’ll let them know i followed Stacey’s routine..😩🤦🏽‍♀️
You won't know what to do with all your free time in the morning. Can't wait for an update on how you just pottered about admiring the roses and being so inspirational and building the Taj Mahal out of pastry!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You won't know what to do with all your free time in the morning. Can't wait for an update on how you just pottered about admiring the roses and being so inspirational and building the Taj Mahal out of pastry!
I will keep you all in mind..Love you too the moon and back ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is a grey background on a message not one that she has sent rather than received?! In reference to her size 10 message

Reactions: 3
The state of poor Rex's finger nails in her last story makes me sad. I usually look past most things that seem to bother other people about her, but I can't unsee things like that when it comes to the poor baby. My youngest is the same age and I wouldn't dream of leaving her like that, I understand they get dirty but you clean them because they can't do it themselves. Even with Fibro, chronic migraines and BPD I make sure both my kids are clean, well fed ect. I used to feel bad watching all she seemingly gets done in one morning, but recently I've come to realisation that she doesn't and as long as my kids are clean, changed, fed well and happy I don't care if my beds a mess, or my laundry products aren't decanted and my cupboards are unorganised!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Does loose women mean something else in the uk ? Because where I am from loose is basically another term for a lady very social with the men so to speak .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is a grey background on a message not one that she has sent rather than received?! In reference to her size 10 message

On Instagram the sent messages are grey and the received messages are white! So she sent it to herself!
Or
She received this via text message! So someone who knows her sent it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.