Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she says people have messaged about the pumpkins but thats code for read on Tattle because stinky Solomon is either a liar that she cares about her followers or she doesn't read her messages at all.

I responded to a story that asked "How are you, love you to the moon blah blah blah", a friendly message about how I wish I had her positivity as life is too much for me at the moment and I'm really struggling....and no surprise it's ignored. So I sent it directly instead of a story reply, and still no answer.

Now I understand she can't respond to every message she receives, and I don't actually feel that way. But my concern is she infiltrates followers lives and builds a rapport with people, all of her platitudes and proclamations of loving people, vulnerable people will attach themselves to that. What if someone genuinely suicidal reached out to her, believing her stories that she loves and cares? Being ignored could tip someone over the edge. She is setting herself up as a support system but is unable to follow through. Instead of sickly sayings she needs to encourage anyone struggling to reach out to professionals instead of telling them they've "got this" etc. And stop acting like she cares when she clearly doesn't!
I did the exact same thing just to see how much she cared and like yourself got no reply, she is full of sh#t, how are you all, love you all so much, we got this, oh bore off Stacey you don't care about anybody so stop being so fake!!!

Reactions: 13
That filthy manky thing dangling down her toilet then on the fireplace. What a dirty, slovenly, grotty, deluded waste of space she is. Wash your baby and your minge you stinky greasy skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look on the bright side, he looks like he's been put into clean clothes!
And this morning we know why. They’re up before sunrise to go on a road trip, so they probably dressed him for the day last night

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she trying to copy hinch with all the pastry
She isn't. They've both used it regularly (i think Stacey used it first) and both just been gifted shitloads of it from JusRol.
Hinch copies everything Stacey does. Two cheeks, same arse!

Reactions: 5
The rare time Rex has a blanket, and he's lying infront of the fire. She's clueless. Not saying he couldn't have still needed one but plenty of times he's crashed out on the cold hard floor in the kitchen/lounge and she's been happy to just leave him. I really wish she would just think for a second every now and again. Noone is a perfect parent, but she doesn't seem to grasp reality.

All those pumpkins around that harsh white wall and black fireplace just don't look cosy to me, I'd love an rea to be able to decorate like that but here just doesn't look like and welcoming and homely to me, not even with the fire. Maybe out a little something above the tv Stace, (and no not bleeping Norm) thank me later 😉.

That post she's written about Joe 🧀 reading it you'd think it was written by a 14 year old gushing over her first boyfriend. Going on about welcoming Norm into the home 🙄 I mean she could have put how he's welcomed her two older boys into her life, or even just posted the photo saying I love you, but she's got to get comments like this doesn't she 😷🥱.

I see Joe has that hidious long brown cardigan/hoodie on again today that he wore yesterday, maybe it's his favorite and he's scared if he takes it off she'll cut it up and make it into something pointless before he's realised 😂.

Final point 😬 wouldn't she have been better taking a cup of tea in a travel cup for the car rather than a normal cup with a little kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He bought it as a surprise to her and travelled to Newcastle for it. She claimed she didn't know and called it a monstrosity. The company he bought it or got it gifted from put on their Instagram how they loved working with them both and she had input into the design.
No winder her nose is so long with all lying! You got caught out Pinocchio 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you notice her top changed colour during her clicking her fingers when she was making breakfast.

Reactions: 3
Did you notice her top changed colour during her clicking her fingers when she was making breakfast.
Haha I’ve just seen 😂. I get you have to prep and make them first but get changed as well. I wonder when she recorded it all.

And another trip without the older pickles 🙄 poor kids.

Reactions: 5
Yep, it went from black to grey and back to black again. She must think we're all as thick as she is

Reactions: 6
Who would take that mug in the car?? What? I’d have 3rd degree burns for sure.

Also she’s pretending they have nooo idea where they’re going, who know where they’ll end up. Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve been gifted a trip somewhere and that’s where they’re off. She 100% knows where she’s going.

Reactions: 18
Why is her and hinch copying each in there stories it’s really niggling me ! Both spraying pumpkins white both making autumn garlands they are literally mirror images of each other yesterday ! Who’s copying who 😕 Stacey as always done the crafting anyway ... but now hinch is also spraying her pumpkins white .... what’s hinch and Jamie’s next day out ? Pumpkin picking with Ronnie !

Reactions: 10
I don’t think pickle got up early at all as if he had we would have seen him by now and joe was carrying him out in his car seat. My kids that age would only get in car seat if we were actually in the car.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.