Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hot tub will need to be emptied anyway but imagine be so disrespectful that you would do that!!
absolute tramps, I’m just glad no decent hard working families are there at the moment having to put up with that carry on after paying for their stay.
also I’m sure there was at least one other person in the hot tub that she tried to crop out.

Hot tub gate totally deleted now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
People need to start realising that Stacey is a glorified saleswoman just like her best mate. The miss ditzy is just an act and as for taking crafting on holiday...also an act. She’s got a craft book coming out so she needs to keep up the pretence that she has an obsession with making things. Funny how this whole personality has only materialised in the past year or so since her account has grown. She will have based her book around her ditzy crafting ACT. She’s also a thief and steals her ideas off Pinterest from other people and gives them no credit. In fact she actually passes these ideas off as her own and she’s about to make a hell of a lot of money off the back of other people. She’s disgusting and don’t even get me started on Joe, I would be mortified if myself or my partner started phoning round dealerships begging for freebies in exchange for exposure. The mans been bankrupt twice, there’s no way in hell he paid for that camper van. It was either gifted in exchange for exposure or heavily discounted. There’s no way Stacey could have paid for it....she ‘didn’t know about it’ 🥴

She’s been proven to be a liar and he is nothing but a leech.

Reactions: 40
There’s a few things that have shocked me just in the one day. They have no respect for others property and their sense of entitlement is off the scale. Theo not in her own bed but sleeping on the bed or chair, Rex eating an Eton Mess on the sofa and then that tit show of a grown mad running about his pants, in mud, into the hot tub. They aren’t even famous but act like they are untouchable. They are so disrespectful

Reactions: 27
I’ve just had a look at her sister...
never thought I’d say this sentence but Stacey def got the looks in that family 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
“He looks like the little naked man from Lord of the Rings”
I’ve just realised she means Gollum. How can someone be so thick?!? Gollum probably spends more time in water than Smelly Joe does, given that he lives in a flooded cave.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, that's me done - I unfollowed and even blocked her so I'm not tempted to still watch her stories. Desperate times...Blabla measures..bla.

Manky Joe and creepy toe is more than I can stomach🤢
Dirty witch will probably make some stupid animal out of those cucumbers on her scuzzy feet & feed them to her poor kids 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Someone needs to tell Stacey that long nails belong on hands and not feet.

And Joseph isn’t blessed in the basement department is he ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That hot tub will need emptying after them lot even without the mud sliding - sitting in that for an hour is probably their bath for the month, can you imagine the scuzz floating on top of that water after they get out :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
One glass of wine...is it just me that thinks Joe’s more than a one glass of wine guy?
I also don’t believe she doesn’t drink, I don’t know why though, maybe because irl anyone that doesn’t drink doesn’t feel the need to mention it twice a week!
The diving about in mud in your pants then getting on the hot tub is 😷. Imagine thinking that’s funny when you are sober...

Reactions: 11
never thought I’d say this sentence but Stacey def got the looks in that family 🙈
There’s absolutely no need to be unkind to her sister. Commenting on her appearance is below the belt.

Reactions: 48
There’s absolutely no need to be unkind to her sister. Commenting on her appearance is below the belt.
Usually I’d agree but it was a bit of a shock when she appeared, she’s like a spitting image puppet of Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair I think it just shows how much make up and fake eyelashes and fake teeth and filters make a difference ! I actually prefer her sister she’s much more “normal” and down to earth and her kids look healthy and they do normal family things.! I always think staceys kids look pale and untidy and a bit poorly looking ! Her sister is also working hard on her business whilst running a family I have much more respect for her !

Reactions: 20
Ok, that's me done - I unfollowed and even blocked her so I'm not tempted to still watch her stories. Desperate times...Blabla measures..bla.

Manky Joe and creepy toe is more than I can stomach🤢
Why does she go on like she's the only person who can move their toes. She gets more and more delusional with every post

Reactions: 5
I find it more than a coincidence that her birthday cake looks exactly like the stupid pumpkin. Even the stupid lashes. I reckon she bought the birthday cake before she made the pumpkin...yes SHE. Not Joe. That cake has been for sale for years, weird that she would make a pumpkin that looks exactly the same

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.