Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
A couple of random people on my Facebook (past colleagues, friends of friends) go on about their kids like that. How the kids are their whole world, they couldn’t love them more, everything they do or say is the most amazing thing any kids has done or said. It drives me insane 🤯 I have two kids. I love them more than anything. I don’t think that’s anything special to anyone else. To me they’re my world but to everyone else they’re just kids 🤣 I don’t get why Stacey thinks that she needs to say it every bloody post. We get it. You love them. Done.

Reactions: 37

RLdeletedme

Thread title suggestion -

A trip to Wales, lots of pics for the 'gram
When none of the locals can visit their Nan!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
She acts as if she’s the only one who loves her children. I mean, don’t we all?!
I automatically assume parents adore their offspring unless there’s something they’ve done or said to show otherwise. Surely loving your children is the default position. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m not keen on mine, they get right on my tits! Glad they have all left home........I might move🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
I would be pissed off if I was the owner of those huts seeing Joe skidding down the banks ruining the grass, covering himself in mud and then jumping into the hot tub and repeating this several times

Reactions: 35

Debsy37

VIP Member
How can she moan about getting behind on things when she wastes so much bloody time making bullshit craft pieces and ridiculous food art! Shut up stace!

Reactions: 34

lardydar

Never commented on tattle before, just enjoy reading all your comments and laughing when someone says exactly what I was thinking but felt compelled to put in my 2 pence today. I think the thing that has made me laugh the most lately is how OBVIOUS she makes it that she reads literally everything on here. I wouldn't have realised before from her passive aggressive comments dressed up as throw away but I've started reading between the lines and it's just so obvious. For example, she said this morning that the dog was with her sister because he can't travel due to getting sick. To me, that's so blatently in response to the comment on here about if her trip was spontaneous are the animals just fending for themselves? Inferring that it was a planned trip. Her comment this morning is her way of trying to say that she would have dropped the dog off anyway even if they came back the same day because they couldn't take it with them but it would be too long at home alone without getting a walk. But it's just so obvious that's not the case, the trip was planned as was the dogsitting but she feels the need to sneakily justify every comment she sees on here. She just seems like someone who is so obsessed with what people think about her and it's so odd that she feels such a need to justify herself when in reality she could just not lie about pointless stuff in the first place? Why does she have to fabricate the truth to make herself seem interesting and funny? "Oh Stacey and jo are so funny and out there, they just go on random adventures without a plan, so cool" it's just weird and utterly pointless. Don't get me started on Norm, rex falling asleep on the floor and the bloody "snacks" that her kids definitely don't ask her to make. Anyway happy Monday ladies 😜

Fi scot

Pampers sending her dimes and Diet Coke, if they bothered to watch her stories at all they would have sent her more nappies for that wee boy surely?

I really don’t get the sponsors she has, it’s almost like she signs up, gets paid and does the opposite!

Dove and she doesn’t wash
Pampers and her poor child is always soaking
Primark and her entire wardrobe is gifted from small businesses or a tracksuit from ebay!

previous sponsored posts according to google:

Kellogg’s - they don’t eat cereal, not enough faff!
Your Good Skin - she admits doesn’t even wash her face (often).
I don’t get it!

• Haha
  • Wow

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
So she says people have messaged about the pumpkins but thats code for read on Tattle because stinky Solomon is either a liar that she cares about her followers or she doesn't read her messages at all.

I responded to a story that asked "How are you, love you to the moon blah blah blah", a friendly message about how I wish I had her positivity as life is too much for me at the moment and I'm really struggling....and no surprise it's ignored. So I sent it directly instead of a story reply, and still no answer.

Now I understand she can't respond to every message she receives, and I don't actually feel that way. But my concern is she infiltrates followers lives and builds a rapport with people, all of her platitudes and proclamations of loving people, vulnerable people will attach themselves to that. What if someone genuinely suicidal reached out to her, believing her stories that she loves and cares? Being ignored could tip someone over the edge. She is setting herself up as a support system but is unable to follow through. Instead of sickly sayings she needs to encourage anyone struggling to reach out to professionals instead of telling them they've "got this" etc. And stop acting like she cares when she clearly doesn't!

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t know how you can say this. It’s comments like this that make tattle look like bullies.
Her meals are decent 90% of the time. She makes things fun and creative. Her children have all turned out well so far. You’re saying her house is dirty because his socks had dirt on them? I’m sorry but that’s just a leap.

she is bloody annoying but I don’t think you could ever say she doesn’t make a huge effort with those kids.
Well in my opinion she’s dirty, her youngest sons dirty, her boyfriends dirty, her house is dirty, her food is shit, Her crafting is shit, her stupid laugh and squinty eyes are shit. Hey if your a fan then good for you but I’m not!
PS I’m not Susan, Karen or Dave either!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Tui

VIP Member
“Everything happens for a reason”
What a load of SHIT.
For anyone who has experienced trauma or adversity e.g bereavement, illness, infertility, pregnancy loss, suicide, homelessness etc somebody saying “everything happens for a reason” is a massive kick in the teeth and people just need to stop saying it. It’s fucking bullshit people say when they haven’t had anything bad happen to them yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Absolutely. Even felt myself start to well up.

Stacey has been unusually quiet today. I wonder if all those weeks ago we were right and she was pregnant and tragically lost it? I can't think of any other reason that what has happened to Chrissy would affect her so badly? I hope I am wrong, just thinking aloud really..
Personally I don't think this is something we should speculate about. It just doesn't seem right. Fair enough talking about things which have actually happened but I feel a bit uncomfortable speculating about something as serious and tragic as this.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I think she does the whole 'they give me life' thing because she knows she's slacking in some areas. For example she could spend some time doing these arts and crafts projects with the older boys but she doesn't, she doesn't bath and put Rex to bed. She's always busy doing something for instagram so by posting how much she loves them constantly it's reassuring her that what she's doing is good enough, when she actually knows she could be doing better.
There's no need to declare to the entire world everyday how much you love your kids. The only people who need to know this and need to feel loved are the kids themselves.

• Heart

Snoopy29

Why would you buy a camper van... then pay for a hotel/room? Doesn’t that defeat the object?!

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hinch & Stacey are both massively full of shit. Im not gonna derail by going on about why I think Hinch is worse BUT what grates on me about Stacey is - how she acts all professional and smart on LW and then comes on IG with this stupid fucking act

• Sick

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
If my son says to me when hes older 'Mum, I really want some banana sushi' I will look at him and laugh, then put some toast in the toaster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Why would you buy a camper van... then pay for a hotel/room? Doesn’t that defeat the object?!
At this point it's not even a campervan, it's a mobile hut for Stacey to display and transport her shite arts and crafts up and down the country. Or maybe it's part pop up florists with that ridiculous amount of flowers she showed in it yesterday.
She gets worse and worse everyday. It's like watching a freaky friday film, she's a child in an adult body.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

hocus_pocus

As much as I dislike Stacey there isn't actually anything wrong with the sockets. They're made to be safe for kids. Unless he manages to put something into the top pin and then something into the bottom ones then it's perfectly safe. Kids fingers don't even fit into the pins and it's not like he's got a cot full of pointy objects.

Reactions: 29
I think people like her and her mate Hinch post things like that so its validates to them what they're doing. I think that they think that if they post all the sycophantic messages and stroke their own egos, then it negates the fact that they're conning people every single day. They've probably convinced themselves that they are really good people doing the world a justice
I hate to say it and maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Stacey is worse then hinch. I feel like hinch comes across genuine 40% of the time where Stacey is 100% fake and put on. I’ve always been a fan of hers but I don’t even know who I’m watching

Reactions: 29