Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does sticking a sticker on a glass count as a craft evening now?!

At least Harry was included for once. Just hope he was there to stick his own on and it wasn't done for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The lashes look really uncomfortable, I don't see the appeal in them at all
Yeah they do - some semi permanent lashes would suit her better I think. The ones she wears are a bit mad for day to day wear with no other make up lolz

Reactions: 3
What gets me about these celebrities and influencers is that anyone with anything to say that might slightly differ from their opinion is a troll.
There are people out there with fake profiles sending death threats to celebrities and their children. That to me is a troll. Someone saying Stacey probably didn't pay for stickers from her sisters business is not a troll.

Reactions: 25
Does sticking a sticker on a glass count as a craft evening now?!

At least Harry was included for once. Just hope he was there to stick his own on and it wasn't done for him!
i doubt he did it himself tbh 🙄
What gets me about these celebrities and influencers is that anyone with anything to say that might slightly differ from their opinion is a troll.
There are people out there with fake profiles sending death threats to celebrities and their children. That to me is a troll. Someone saying Stacey probably didn't pay for stickers from her sisters business is not a troll.
She’s hardly paying out of pocket for these stickers anyway if she does pay for them. Not like they’re expensive...

Reactions: 1
Just proves how absolutely utterly pathetic she is, there’s people out there being actually trolled, racially abused, death threats etc & she’s crying troll cos someone has said she didn’t BUY STICKERS 🙄🤦‍♀️ Absolute embarrassment Stacey

Reactions: 18
That glasses post with their names on, I thought 'who's Harry?' Before I remembered it was Joe's son 🤦‍♀️ nice to know she remembered, for once

Reactions: 10
“Everything happens for a reason”
What a load of tit.
For anyone who has experienced trauma or adversity e.g bereavement, illness, infertility, pregnancy loss, suicide, homelessness etc somebody saying “everything happens for a reason” is a massive kick in the teeth and people just need to stop saying it. It’s bleeping bullshit people say when they haven’t had anything bad happen to them yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her and Hinch are quite literally carbon copies of one another. Stacey (as far as I can remember) has never actually used the word "troll" much on her stories, she always prefers to call them "Susans". Yet Hinch has been ramping up her talk of Trolls recently and low and behold, Stacey does the same.

They might as well just merge their accounts into one cos tbh I'm struggling to tell the difference these days.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god, just had a heart attack, has she gave them cereal for breakie or am I dreaming?
Yeah but in a glass jar. Still has to be extra and able to “make me so happy” or “hurt my heart it’s so cute” 🤢 What’s wrong with a bowl?!?

Reactions: 9
I'd be really pissed off if my sister described my business as a "small business". She's got over 18k followers and they obviously mostly all engage with her being as she got over 15k responses on her poll last night. She may not be Clarks or Boots etc but she is by no means "small"

Reactions: 10
Stacey's comment of everything happens for a reason has me fuming! I'm a social worker and the kids I work with are abused and neglected...whats the reason for that stace?

Women and girls are being being raped and murdered around the world...whats the reason for that stace?

My nephews Mum took her own life, he was 12years old when he found her, the trauma he experienced is indescribable. What's the reason for that stace?

duck off you ignorant little twit, you have no idea whats going on in the real world. Stop minimising peoples pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'd be really pissed off if my sister described my business as a "small business". She's got over 18k followers and they obviously mostly all engage with her being as she got over 15k responses on her poll last night. She may not be Clarks or Boots etc but she is by no means "small"
In fact she's actually got almost 200k followers. Even better. Even more not "small" 😂😂

Reactions: 3
“I’m coming for the dog. Will you film my reaction for the gram please sis”
🙄

Reactions: 9
I must admit seeing that dog so happy made me smile, she always seems to be asleep or just sitting there when Stacey shows her x

I'm wondering if she got the dog yesterday and that's a pre-recorded story as she's wearing yesterday's jumper, or she's wearing the same jumper today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.