Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re the same sewing kits, shower caps and cotton wool pads/earbuds that we have in the hotel that I work in. I can’t believe she’s that excited about that crappy sewing kit (which is hardly a kit)

Reactions: 3
Going for a walk with most beautiful views 🙄
Looks bloody miserable

View attachment 265159
Every time I've been to Wales its rained, but I have to say, like Yorkshire, the views are amazing despitethe weather!
Not that I condone her travelling through locked down parts of Wales to get to her holiday. The Welsh government even advise against it

Reactions: 7
It's still there. It's the post before the one where he runs towards the hot tub. The story begins "my night vs Joe and zachs night".

Reactions: 3
It's still there. It's the post before the one where he runs towards the hot tub. The story begins "my night vs Joe and zachs night".
Ah yeah so it is

Thread suggestion:

tinky winky, dispy, lala and Hoe don’t care about covid restrictions and away they go

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You can travel through north wales and lockdown areas to get to Anglesey etc - the welsh government have said that’s allowed as long as you don’t stop - so technically she’s done nothing wrong on that part.
8163C3B2-759E-42E7-B0BC-D283054F7943.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Every time I've been to Wales its rained, but I have to say, like Yorkshire, the views are amazing despitethe weather!
Not that I condone her travelling through locked down parts of Wales to get to her holiday. The Welsh government even advise against it
Like Mrs Hinch, everything is the most beautiful and the most amazing etc etc. She can’t just say it’s nice. I like Wales (husband is a Welshman), that particular view is nice..... but the most amazing view 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not so sure.
She’s also driving to go for a walk at half 3 when it’ll be dark soon!
Ah yeah so it is

Thread suggestion:

tinky winky, dispy, lala and Hoe don’t care about covid restrictions and away they go
She’s edited it. Original video had him sliding down hill and jumping into jacuzzi twice before cutting to him in the orange hoodie with the hot chocolate. Now we just see him slide down and run towards the hot tub and it cuts out. Either she looked here or someone told her it made them look like a bunch of dirty skets!

Reactions: 10
She did stop though. She said she kept stopping as the dog has travel sickness
But do we know for defo if she stopped in a lockdown area?
I mean to be fair I’d probably stop too if my dog had car sickness.
Although realistically I’d never take a dog with me that was prone to car sickness 🙈🙈

F76267F1-5CE0-42E3-A5F7-1FDCB03E6C71.jpeg

Now that is a view! Except for Joe.
Edited as I forgot to cover the baby’s face

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So this hobbit hole hotel sounds riveting . Another day of walking and she already had to bust out the crap crafts yesterday.

Why can't she just go away and enjoy her weekend. She's got to take her crafts with her? It's not as if she's only away with the toddler and he'll be in bed while she is up alone at night. She's got 2 older boys and Joe. And obviously a mouldy old sock gnome and a bloody pumpkin she's dragged across the country to celebrate her birthday with her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I don’t want to be mean about a child but Zach always looks so scruffy to me, his hair is greasy (and far too long) and on that video of him running on ‘the most amazing walk ever’ his clothes were just ... well I have no idea! Looked like he was wearing a grown mans pyjamas or something!
I really wish she would instil some pride in the kids appearances, they will get bullied at some point!

Reactions: 11
I live about 5 mins from here no we’re not in lockdown again yet don’t think we’ll be long though

Reactions: 2
3D1AAA3D-3F49-4BA7-A363-D9CF15379236.png

Stacey’s sister was also on the walk with her partner and 3 kids. So 10 people in total. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg how full is that nappy? Change the bloody thing don’t film it for content!View attachment 265210
omg I saw that nappy was the first thing I noticed was how full it looks 🤢 poor kid! And it was the same yesterday when she was letting him roll around in the cold wet grass! Take less than 2 mins to change a kids nappy!
and those shoes! Not only are they bad for his little feet look how wet they are his little feet will be freezing! She’s got enough money to buy him some proper boots from Clark’s!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.