Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children under 11 were made exempt from social distancing in Wales months ago. Makes me so angry that she's travelled through locked down counties to get there though. Especially when I have family there I can't see until goodness knows when. So bloody selfish. I was starting to warm to her but she can duck right off now!

Reactions: 10
Children under 11 were made exempt from social distancing in Wales months ago. Makes me so angry that she's travelled through locked down counties to get there though. Especially when I have family there I can't see until goodness knows when. So bloody selfish. I was starting to warm to her but she can duck right off now!
My understand of local lockdown rules is that you take them with you where you travel. I live in Manchester, we’ve had local lockdown since the end of July. If I go to Cheshire, I still can’t meet friends or family indoors because I can’t do it at home. So if Stacey is travelling from England to Wales, she should at a minimum observe English rules plus any Welsh rules which are more stringent

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Stacey is dipsy, lala and po and off to Wales with stinky winky joe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The way these z listers flaunt their weekends away and their dreamy, perfect lifestyle makes me sick. They have absolutely no idea what most people in this country are having to cope with. Jobs under threat, homes under threat, not enough money to keep their heads above water or feed their children. Christmas on the horizon with no money and no hope. Hinch and Solomon might love everyone to the moon and back but they have no self awareness or moral compass for that matter. They certainly haven’t ‘got this’ 🤬
And then she'll tell us all we are doing amazing whilst trying to balance jobs during a pandemic :)) but yeah enjoy your stay stace xxx

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what the name of the place is? I hate myself for this but it’s perfect for a surprise I’m planning for my wedding anniversary!

Reactions: 5
I've just read she's only turning 3, does she need to go away with all of her family for her 31st?!
I know we're allowed to go on holiday, but she's had so many holidays during a pandemic.
I am jealous, because I didn't get to celebrate my 40th.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just read she's only turning 3, does she need to go away with all of her family for her 31st?!
I know we're allowed to go on holiday, but she's had so many holidays during a pandemic.
I am jealous, because I didn't get to celebrate my 40th.
I didn’t celebrate my 40th either, it’s crap isn’t it, yet Stacey just galavants across the country without a care in the world!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I see you Stacey...5 of you but only 4 toothbrushes unpacked, so who isn't the manky one not brushing their teeth this weekend?

And if you'd only just unpacked the toothbrushes but everyone had already showered that means you hadn't done it either.

Absolute scruffs

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I didn’t celebrate my 40th either, it’s crap isn’t it, yet Stacey just galavants across the country without a care in the world!
It is and it's annoying when so many of us haven't celebrated and stuck to the rules.

Reactions: 3
It is and it's annoying when so many of us haven't celebrated and stuck to the rules.
We’ve had 5 birthdays in lockdown 😂 stuck to the rules done as I’m told & yet see Stace just doing as she pleases it pisses me off her followers will think it’s ok, she is a bloody liability!

Reactions: 3
My understand of local lockdown rules is that you take them with you where you travel. I live in Manchester, we’ve had local lockdown since the end of July. If I go to Cheshire, I still can’t meet friends or family indoors because I can’t do it at home. So if Stacey is travelling from England to Wales, she should at a minimum observe English rules plus any Welsh rules which are more stringent
This is where people like her think they can take advantage I guess. Travelling through locked down counties is selfish at best. She shouldn't be stopping for the dog there either. She shouldn't be on holiday with extended family. They will all be together at some point during the day. Even if that was only in groups of 6 at a time everyone would have been in contact with everyone else at some point. If she wants to share it on a platform of 4 million she should be responsible for her actions and if she can demonstrate that she's not breaking the rules (which I very much doubt she can) she should be transparent about it.

Reactions: 6
Easy to find where they are staying as Stacey sister has liked their Instagram account
06FF3C79-EC73-4756-B8FD-2F6C0E47B1EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.