Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she moan about getting behind on things when she wastes so much bloody time making bullshit craft pieces and ridiculous food art! Shut up stace!

Reactions: 34
How can she moan about getting behind on things when she wastes so much bloody time making bullshit craft pieces and ridiculous food art! Shut up stace!
And she has a cleaner and goodness knows what else help!!!

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else getting sick of seen her making Rex giggle at the camera every morning? Plus this whole they give me life, I love them so much, they melt my heart. ...... no one bleeping cares. It is how a mother is suppose to feel. I must stop random strangers and tell them how much I love my kids every day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Is anyone else getting sick of seen her making Rex giggle at the camera every morning? Plus this whole they give me life, I love them so much, they melt my heart. ...... no one bleeping cares. It is how a mother is suppose to feel. I must stop random strangers and tell them how much I love my kids every day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
It's very put on isn't it!! Yes you love your kid, I'm sure most of us really love our kids!!

Reactions: 27
I find that so bizarre. Nobody I know even goes on like that about their kids either. It’s too much!

Reactions: 19
It's SO over the top, totally vomit inducing 🤮

Reactions: 13
A couple of random people on my Facebook (past colleagues, friends of friends) go on about their kids like that. How the kids are their whole world, they couldn’t love them more, everything they do or say is the most amazing thing any kids has done or said. It drives me insane 🤯 I have two kids. I love them more than anything. I don’t think that’s anything special to anyone else. To me they’re my world but to everyone else they’re just kids 🤣 I don’t get why Stacey thinks that she needs to say it every bloody post. We get it. You love them. Done.

Reactions: 37
Moans about getting behind on things then proceeds to fart about with a thrice baked egg pastry concoction?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I like SS but letting her 3 boys fall asleep in her bed, one in school uniform is just down right lazy, he’s old enough now to need to shower every night,

Reactions: 42
Either she can't read or she doesn't care that she's putting grown up shower cream in the baby wash bottle. What a plonker.

..oh, nevermind - it's repurposed. I'll see myself out 🙈

Screenshot_20200922-152427.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she does the whole 'they give me life' thing because she knows she's slacking in some areas. For example she could spend some time doing these arts and crafts projects with the older boys but she doesn't, she doesn't bath and put Rex to bed. She's always busy doing something for instagram so by posting how much she loves them constantly it's reassuring her that what she's doing is good enough, when she actually knows she could be doing better.
There's no need to declare to the entire world everyday how much you love your kids. The only people who need to know this and need to feel loved are the kids themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Refill hour aka lets just pointlessly transfer items from various containers . Do the laundry Stacey. WASH THE BABY ! Change your sheets because you let the kids and their dirty clothes in there yesterday. Put something in the slowcooker for the carb starved children so you don't have to say oh my i completely forgot dinner and feed them half an apple. Cut those creepy ass toenails too for the love of jebus.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
From personal experience those who make a big show and dance about how perfect and amazing something is, is usually over compensating for how crap it really feels.

When I had PND I felt like a useless mum so I would gush on social media about how much I enjoyed toddler stage, staged awesome shots of us having fun and how much I loved them. In reality I was miserable, some days hated the isolation and stress of motherhood, but had to hide those feelings as best I could for fear of being seen as a failure/bad mum.

Now I'm not saying it's the same for Stinky Soloman, but I take those posts with a pinch of salt. They're either for the press or followers benefit!

On a separate note I've conducted a little experiment today. After seeing her story this morninh asking how are you I replied. I won't go into details, we know she reads here and I don't want to give away which message as mine. But lets see just how much she loves her followers to the moon and back, and how invested in their wellbeing she really is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Unfollowed. I cant see the fake posts anymore. Love you all. Shes literally laughing at her followers. She was ok ish a year ago, now it's too much. I haven't got time to make wreaths. I feel guilty for even cleaning and not playing with my toddler. Goodbye.

Reactions: 39
Does she think she's the only one who can do a 'toes up'? News for you Stacey, my toes can do it too! If anyone wants to see I can post a picture, but I doubt most people would want too 😂 🦶

• Haha
How can she get behind on things? And how does ‘crafting’ help.. she uses crafting to forget about her worries.. her worries are how much she has to do.. so she uses time to pointlessly make things, Urm ok 🤔 I’m lost.

Just caught up on her stories. Schools in my area have requested that uniform is washed every day due to covid. I assume that she can afford a different set of clothes for her sons each day but why still be wearing full uniform at bedtime. It would make far more sense to get out of uniforns and the first load into the wash as soon as they arrive home.

Reactions: 16
I've just watched her stories and had to check the top of the page to see if it was hinch or her, they're practically the same ...both boring as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.