Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no excuse I'm sorry but she has Joe and family nearby who can watch Rex while she washes her hair. She was scratching like mad at it in a story yesterday šŸ¤¢. Also note how many birthday presents she actually got on her Dad's photo compared to those she showed on her stories.... She tries so hard to be relatable with only getting a few presents and having to get rid of two cars to get a campervan etc but the truth is she's minted and spoilt

Reactions: 17
Has she always been this dirty? Iā€™ve only seen her stories since she was copying Hinch. Is this ā€œnormalā€ for her?

Reactions: 3
Has she always been this dirty? Iā€™ve only seen her stories since she was copying Hinch. Is this ā€œnormalā€ for her?
She's always been dirty and lazy imo. However it seems to have gone up a notch both with her and Rex and I hope if she is struggling one of her family or friends sees it and acts

Reactions: 4
Ooh Mrs Hinch has gone up to 3.8m followers leaving Stacey behind on 3.7m. I wonder if this is why she hasnā€™t really said much about her memoir šŸ¤” #frenemies

Reactions: 2
i assume she reads here. If it were me and I saw post after post of people speaking about my hygiene I would be truly mortified. Id rush to the shower and delete any trace of me ever looking grubby, Iā€™d be so so embarrassed if people thought me and my children were not clean! Maybe she genuinely just does not care šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve already done it further back but itā€™s now promoting for a new thread and suggestion

thread suggestion

Tinky Winky, Dispy, Lala and Hoe donā€™t care about Covid restrictions and away they go

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Norm and Norma, are such a bore, up your portion sizes a little more!
thread suggestion šŸ˜‚

Watching a morning montage is such a bore, take a day off and wash your hair more!

or another title suggestion xx

Reactions: 27
if your reading this Stacey please please stop that bleeping annoying laugh you must have to work hard to keep that up. Use your time to go and do
Something useful like have a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 15
pumpkin soup actually looked good to me but they need something more for dinner . am honestly shocked she didn't serve it in a pumpkin tho

Stacey please be Norma-l and have a bath...

Soz first time thread suggestion šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she okay? Practically wetting herself because she accidentally (on purpose) wrote 'pesky blinders' instead of 'peaky blinders'
bleeping child

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
The crafts and food always looks tit, have a wash you silly tit

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The holiday place has shared a post tonight saying theyā€™re looking forward to working with Staceys dad re photos for their website...are we really meant to believe this trip wasnā€™t gifted?
They posted while they were there that they were looking for a photographer didn't they? How very very convenient šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚. She's got the whole family in on this gig. Maybe they'll hire how to do an advert for them too ..

Reactions: 6
just joined the website after reading this thread - was familiar with stacey thanks to loose women and their youtube clips but don't have instragram, twitter etc

had no idea she was so dirty tbh! :sick: takes what, 10 minutes to wash your hair? just pure laziness on her part

Reactions: 5
hahhaaaaa oh guyyss hahahaga *sticks chin in air* I just realised hahahaha I put hahaha pesky instead of *squints eyes* peaky hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got dressed this morning.... still donā€™t think she washed her hair? šŸ¤¢

I dont know about you guys,But when im running late in the mornings to get the children ready,i dont sit down and annouce it to insta whilst enjoying a hot cup of coffee..

im usually stood at the bottom of the stairs screaming whilst trying to sort school bags,lunch boxes,Breakfast anddddd get myself ready! She thinks shes so relatable but infact she bloody isnt!!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.