Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
Hinch has a lot of annoying traits but she, her Son and home are spotless whilst he’s still having fun and playing. She also feeds him far more nutritional food. They both piss me off no end but give me Hinch anyday.
Just laughing at the idea that Hinch makes nutritional meals! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

mrtumble

VIP Member
'Your comments and likes and messages mean so much to me...' because the better my engagement with my posts and the more impressions I get the more I get paid for doing ads and the more tv and book deals I get.

Corrected it for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tui

VIP Member
Moans about getting behind on things then proceeds to fart about with a thrice baked egg pastry concoction?!?

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Oh so have they now bought the campervan? I saw it briefly the other day but didn’t pay too much attention. What was the need for those stories when they were test driving it, acting like it was way out of their budget then actually buying it?!
He bought it as a surprise to her and travelled to Newcastle for it. She claimed she didn't know and called it a monstrosity. The company he bought it or got it gifted from put on their Instagram how they loved working with them both and she had input into the design.

• Haha
  • Wow

Jaggythistle

So we're to believe that she went on the spur of the moment totally unplanned.
The dog and cat must be looking after themselves then. What a load of old bullshit.

Ellegee

VIP Member
You’re forgetting we are talking about Stacey Solomon. The woman who hangs her fucking crisps up on hooks and has every single toiletry decanted and labelled. She’s as organised as they come as much as she likes to pretend otherwise. She’s obsessive about things being in order and the miss ditzy act doesn’t wash with me. She’s a control freak. Everything she does and says is very carefully planned. There’s no way on gods green earth she would turn up anywhere that hasn’t been planned. For one she’ll want to make sure there aren’t too many people around so that she conveniently manages to do activities with no one else around 🤔 Funny how it always works out like that eh

Plus she’s a known liar. Lied about the campervan, lied about having to get rid of the car, she’a nothing but an eco friendly Hinch. Liar though and through, telling porkies just for the sake of it liar 🤥
There’s absolutely no way in hell they got a baby up before sunrise & drove 3+ hours without anything booked. She’s so full of shit. Now I know there are people that do but not with a young child. Plus there’s the pets to organise care for

• Heart

lurker1mill

Norm and Norma, are such a bore, up your portion sizes a little more!
thread suggestion 😂

Watching a morning montage is such a bore, take a day off and wash your hair more!

or another title suggestion xx

Reactions: 27

Bleachscale

Is anyone else getting sick of seen her making Rex giggle at the camera every morning? Plus this whole they give me life, I love them so much, they melt my heart. ...... no one fucking cares. It is how a mother is suppose to feel. I must stop random strangers and tell them how much I love my kids every day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
It's very put on isn't it!! Yes you love your kid, I'm sure most of us really love our kids!!

There’s a few things that have shocked me just in the one day. They have no respect for others property and their sense of entitlement is off the scale. Theo not in her own bed but sleeping on the bed or chair, Rex eating an Eton Mess on the sofa and then that shit show of a grown mad running about his pants, in mud, into the hot tub. They aren’t even famous but act like they are untouchable. They are so disrespectful

LMG

VIP Member
They also put something on their FB asking people to ask message her and ask her where it was from to try and prompt her to tag.
It’s really not right that she gets all these freebies and doesn’t tag them

Oh please!! Joe with his hat on in bed what a set up!!

STACEY: 'Joe pretend you're asleep & snoring really loudly so I can video it for insta, it'll be hilarious'
JOE: 'Nah Stace, not wivout me at on cos ov me bald patch'
STACEY: 'Yeah put it on that'll be even funnier'

Joe is NEVER seen without his hat!!
Fake as fuck 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26

rebeccakate

The state of poor Rex's finger nails in her last story makes me sad. I usually look past most things that seem to bother other people about her, but I can't unsee things like that when it comes to the poor baby. My youngest is the same age and I wouldn't dream of leaving her like that, I understand they get dirty but you clean them because they can't do it themselves. Even with Fibro, chronic migraines and BPD I make sure both my kids are clean, well fed ect. I used to feel bad watching all she seemingly gets done in one morning, but recently I've come to realisation that she doesn't and as long as my kids are clean, changed, fed well and happy I don't care if my beds a mess, or my laundry products aren't decanted and my cupboards are unorganised!

• Sad
  • Sick

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Also her saying that if she doesn’t do the bins now she’ll have to do them tonight is nonsense... I live very very very locally, and our bin day is on Friday 😂😂

Also they need to learn how to park their campervan - it sticks right out onto the pavement 🙄

• Haha

Burgh Gal

So she's claiming that this little 'adventure' wasn't planned and they just happened to find somewhere with room, and yet it also just so happens to be close to her granny? Convenient that Stace!

Jessie98

VIP Member
She really has notions of herself. What does she think is going to happen if she says where she is??? Car loads of scream fans turning up 🙄🙄🙄. Ffs. Get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 25