Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollylouxo

Sophie’s list of things to do tomorrow:

100ml in lips
Princess brings me breakfast sweet girl omg love herr 💋✨
Suck Alfred’s saggy cock for 50 notes
Curb alloys on pink Range Rover whilst filming tik toks
Few emaciated selfies in my fishy unwashed crusty gym leggings 👍🏻🐟
Make some hearty food aka tenderstem broccoli and some seeds it’s so hearty I love being a cook the kids love it so wholesome
Leave kids in hotel room with my vape as dessert to share bless em 🌍 my world 👩‍👧‍👧
Get shat on by Gary in room 667
Back to bed and manifest 💋💋💋✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
his name is Danny kerly
Drug dealer .
his family have a few quid
She went out with him years ago I remember him having her a cake made for her 21st

then he was withher ( ex best friend) Lauren for years who left him an went back to her baby dad .
x

Better photo x
He looks like a lesbian in that photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

noseynora21

Chatty Member
This might be a bit long winded but please bear with me (and I hope it makes sense) growing up my mum did absolutely everything for me and I never appreciated it whereas a girl I went to high school with her mum was like Sophie where she was clearly up to no good, would go on benders or ‘weekends away’ but my friend was never told who with and my friend was always just left with her nana. My friend absolutely loved her mum to bits and she always used to make her cards and get little presents for her mum for when she would return and she used to say things like ‘my mum is home tonight, I hope she doesn’t go away again next week’ and I feel I see this with P&P a lot! They are always reassuring her she’s the best or making her little things or buying her stuff etc like she needs the emotional support and they know it. Whereas any normal kids (especially Princess’ age) if your mum is there doing her job and providing for you you just take it for granted if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

dontspeak

Princess definetly was removed
As you can see it’s been turbulent from the start
Numerous injuries broken arms on more than one occasion for princess
Under the age of 5
Precious fell of a Work top
Whilst in her care
Princess was definetly with her mum an supervised only access at one point
This is an old fb page it’s a complete car crash maybe worse than it is now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

leepdeex

This is the new fella
One in pink top x
When people said he was a drug dealer I was expecting someone younger you know.. a bit flashy But he looks like someone I’d find down my local who’s sniffed all his own profits🥲😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lala1804

‘Mums that get Shat on by old rich Arab men wear towels over their shoulders to wipe off the shit!’
Making out like she’s a stepford wife…oh do fuck off Sophie you old slosher 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29

iknowsomethingudont

Imagine being in that restaurant sat next to them silly cunts ,could they love themselves anymore .All look like they take it up the arse from old men for half a gram

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Loveitme

VIP Member
Dunno where you’re going Sophie and don’t care .Strip club ,street corner ,some rich old pervs gaff ? Either way it ain’t the school gates where you should be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lyla001

VIP Member
If she was some down and out baghead prostitute doing this(not judging btw? Just trying to make a point), and leaving kids whilst she went off shagging blokes, im sure there would be some kind of intervention from the authorities 🤔.
But because her kids are fed n blinged up to the eyeballs n she leaves em in a nice hotel- then that makes it ok?.

In my eyes , both scenarios have the the same outcome - damaged children❤x

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Cady1954

VIP Member
Bloody hell didn’t think I’d ever see Mrs Hinch being compared to Sophie 😂 I don’t read the Hinch thread because I find them chaotic but can you give me a little summary on why there are concerns with her kids? thanks x
Hinch just gets hate for the sake of it. I can't bare the woman but some of the posters on that thread are vicious. For Hinch to be mentioned in the same breath as SMD is a bit off tbh 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Mother of the Fucking year making lil babs insecure about her ears hanging out of the hat and TELLING her to tick them in !!!
she makes me sick to my stomach what a narcissistic piece of shit she is!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

nothiding

Right I have a theory! I find it really odd precious is a little nob on tiktok posting swear words and naked pics of her "boyfriend" etc but still plays with baby dolls.. So Sophie claims. Well, does anyone else think Sophie could force the dolls on her so that she seems younger and more innocent when she's blatantly selling pics of the girls? Because if you're a peeeedo you're attracted to kids right? Not girls acting like little women/swearing/being rude etc. I dunno. My thoughts are it's all for show to keep the nnnonces interest and keep the ££ rolling in!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24