Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rules are murky on this one, it's not illegal to leave your child home alone but it's illegal to leave your child at home if it puts them at risk? For example, I just noticed they didn't have a 2am dinner as Sophie is still out.. So if they was left home alone and when she finally arrives all is good, they're alive and well then that's not illegal. But if she came home and there had been a house fire or they'd had an accident that required a hospital trip, anything bad basically then it becomes illegal. Mad really 😒 as I can 💯 see Sophie being the type to say well its not illegal so I'm entitled to do it... it might not be illegal but its morally wrong!

Ahhhh the incestuous cousins. Interesting!! I'm sure princess knows/notices. Babs is clueless but princess is definitely a lot more effected by her lifestyle than we will ever realise I think!
It isn’t illegal?! Oh god. I thought it would be especially at night! Yes you’re right it is very wrong and should be illegal. So if social service knew about her leaving them home alone all night whilst she was being a prozzy they wouldn’t do anything

Reactions: 2
It isn’t illegal?! Oh god. I thought it would be especially at night! Yes you’re right it is very wrong and should be illegal. So if social service knew about her leaving them home alone all night whilst she was being a prozzy they wouldn’t do anything
Nope, not unless an accident happened and only then they would assess the situation. It's a nightmare isn't it? Anyone with a brain wouldn't leave a minor alone but not our Sophie!!

Whats crazy too is if you want to be a sex worker (and keep your kids out of it so it doesn't effect every waking moment of theirs) then that's fine.. but why would you want to LOOK like a sex worker? She could easily go to these places and look nice and inconspicuous but she's so into the "barbie" hooker look and I don't know why? Why draw the wrong type of attention? It baffles me!

Reactions: 5
Nope, not unless an accident happened and only then they would assess the situation. It's a nightmare isn't it? Anyone with a brain wouldn't leave a minor alone but not our Sophie!!

Whats crazy too is if you want to be a sex worker (and keep your kids out of it so it doesn't effect every waking moment of theirs) then that's fine.. but why would you want to LOOK like a sex worker? She could easily go to these places and look nice and inconspicuous but she's so into the "barbie" hooker look and I don't know why? Why draw the wrong type of attention? It baffles me!
I thought the same but maybe the client requested a certain 'look' and good old soph was more than willing!

I was wondering what the hell do they talk about over the table? I can just imagine Soph sat there cackling,flickin her hair and this dirty old goat thinking hes won the fuckin lottery 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear oh dear. I have dined at both the Corinthian and the Dorchester and trust me honey a vast majority of the women are matching their real Chanel handbags with their real Chanel shoes 👠 not a tacky £3.00 Ali express dress with a matching vape how completely common of you. Also my darling the women and their husbands and partners would be thinking oh dear look at that poor bastard he is actually paying for sex (I am quite suprised that she was not pulled aside but hey they need the pennies due to COVID and she needs pennies too, tacky bleep) just because his wife refuses to perform a BJ. Sacre bleu!

Reactions: 19
Nahhh no way someone paid to be seen in public with her dressed like that 😩 jeeeez

Reactions: 6
Oh dear oh dear. I have dined at both the Corinthian and the Dorchester and trust me honey a vast majority of the women are matching their real Chanel handbags with their real Chanel shoes 👠 not a tacky £3.00 Ali express dress with a matching vape how completely common of you. Also my darling the women and their husbands and partners would be thinking oh dear look at that poor bastard he is actually paying for sex (I am quite suprised that she was not pulled aside but hey they need the pennies due to COVID and she needs pennies too, tacky bleep) just because his wife refuses to perform a BJ. Sacre bleu!

Both beautiful places to dine.
Well youve got Chloe Khan at the Corinthian and Soph at the Dorchester. I imagine both stand out like a sore thumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's an absolute state, nothing without all the make up and fillers.
She behaves like a little girl with the cringey faces she's pulling.
Acting like she's made it in life when she's left her kids to go and hoe herself out for the night 😂😂🙊🙊 sort yourself out girl!
God I really see princess here. I hope she has a realisation she doesn't need all the tit her mother has, that goes for presh too.

Reactions: 1
does she really think she looks pretty? lmao!!! her lips are so ugly🤢🤢🤢 I’m unsure who she’s trying to be like but it isn’t working out for her… she just looks like a cheap tart

Reactions: 4
She reminds me of that LoLo big humps (Ferrari), she was once attractive to disfigured Barbie 🤢

Reactions: 4
I went to school with Sophie, year above. She use to have an obsession with baby dolls & ‘played’ with them until she was in secondary school, she loved them, so i am really shocked to see the way her girls are being treated!!! Nothing but accessories

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.