Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she did a photo of Princess' birthday party. There was absolutely no other kids there. My kids love bday parties with their friends, it's their highlight of the year haha. It just struck me how she's stripping them of everything including normal friendships with their peers. Them kids are gonna end up needing about 16 years straight in therapy with how their lives are going

Reactions: 5
Yeah Princess looks totally sad as duck in those pizza vids 😢 vacant and always ready to pose and act for the camera!

Meanwhile lil babs looks like she doesn't give a duck 😔
My kids would tip me bollocks if I made them wear those hats, making them pose and plastering them all over my socials. It's all so grim!!!

Reactions: 2
Back in Liverpool 😕 Bet it's back to dragging the girls to her strip club to beg for money.
Great parenting there - no time to go to school kids and see children other than your relatives, mummy's busy getting photographed half nude to pay for your big hearty meals and Balenciaga.

Reactions: 8
Why why whyyyy does she dress them girls like that with the cropped tops (if you can even call them that) in the middle of winter 😪😪😪

Reactions: 2
Why was they eating food at like 9pm my kids were tucked up into bed ready for school and had dinner at 5pm and fruit snacks at 7:30pm asleep for 8:30pm 🙄

Reactions: 4
Just been sent this
Looks like the profile was just made yesterday, no relatives, hardly any friends, 1 profile pic, not a single public post... Bit suspicious that it's fake. It's a shame because it makes the actual real things seem suspicious or fake too.

If it IS real though, I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s fake as the lady in the photo is Wendie Malick 🤣
I’d love it to be true, hoping it’s just a case of not wanting to reveal identity

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell Soph and princess were in my dream (nightmare) last night 😅 need a break from this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah Princess looks totally sad as duck in those pizza vids 😢 vacant and always ready to pose and act for the camera!

Meanwhile lil babs looks like she doesn't give a duck 😔
Princess has the eyes of someone who's been abused. I really hope nothing has happened to the girl with all the weird men she's exposed too. Tbh she could even have seen Sophie being violently assaulted?? You never know. Men think they can be rough with women they pay for. God knows what she's seen😔

So shocking to see the girls in cropped tops again, last night my little one was in normal clothes with a jumper over the top and still complained it was chilly!

Just clocked they put their fur coat on in the restaurant in the end! They're clearly bloody freezing. What is wrong with Sophie!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Princess has the eyes of someone who's been abused. I really hope nothing has happened to the girl with all the weird men she's exposed too. Tbh she could even have seen Sophie being violently assaulted?? You never know. Men think they can be rough with women they pay for. God knows what she's seen😔

So shocking to see the girls in cropped tops again, last night my little one was in normal clothes with a jumper over the top and still complained it was chilly!
She seems a lot more quiet and reserved than her little sister. Even on their old tiktoks, she hardly did anything while the little one was always posting and interacting. She (should) be in secondary school now. I wouldn't be surprised if she was on the recieving end of bullying and ridicule after a friend or old classmate found out who her mother is. Let's be real - most of her old classmates and friends' parents know EXACTLY what Sophie gets up to. Even googling one of the girls' names comes up with news articles about her mum.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.