Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been face tuned the duck out of!

Also isn't thus sophies 494950504th bestie of this year?😂
She has the mental capacity of a 13 year old, so no wonder she jumps from friend to friend faster than she can say "I love my kids"

Reactions: 5
I worry for those daughters of her when they are older. The clothes and poses are not ok.

Reactions: 3
Shows what Soph has done to her face that people are calling her mutton and she isn't even 30.

Reactions: 7
I also reported the photos. Sexualising those girls is disgusting of her to do and it makes me sick to my stomach. She must have her clients on there and they see those photos!!

Dunno where you’re going Sophie and don’t care .Strip club ,street corner ,some rich old pervs gaff ? Either way it ain’t the school gates where you should be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s all about looks for her isn’t it. “Put your ears in” “stick your bum out” “say this again” “say that again” blah blah blah just let them be damn kids!!!!!
But did you hear her then say oh I have that problem so as not to make her young child feel inferior. Thing is if you did have that problem you would get it fixed. Shocking narcissistic behaviour to her own children and also her spelling makes me want to scream so illiterate 🧐

I saw his short stubby arms in one story then this is the most recent.. you don’t even need to see the face the body and clothes say enough.. she will go with anyone for a 💵 but this is the clientele she attracts.. no well dressed, respectable, rich old man would even want to be seen with her

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.