Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those fake Balmain outfits (the real jumpers have a metallic gold or silver lettering, not a cheap black print. Also they don’t even do that jumper in red or brown) and the fake Balenciaga trainers that are clearly too big for them. What an absolute tit show 😂😂😂😂
Also why are they not wearing trousers!? Skirts are way too short!
She must get a kick out of her kids freezing to death

Reactions: 4
“I vacuum 8 times a day” NO YOU DONT 😂 you aren’t even there half the time you’re too busy in liverpool seeing your clients. Give over sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😅😅 who needs to vacuum there house 8 times a day anyway, it's not like she's got toddlers, why does she always make out she's this perfect house wife cooking and cleaning, but yet she can't even take her kids to school, dress them appropriately or provide them with a normal upbringing, yet there's people that lap it up 🙄🙄😒😒😒

Reactions: 16
Soph , stop trying to justify your bad behaviour by pretending to be this super duper mother , get those poor girls to school and stop showing them all over social media. It’s Disgusting what she is doing to them , parading them about and not giving them a proper education.

Reactions: 6
😅😅 who needs to vacuum there house 8 times a day anyway, it's not like she's got toddlers, why does she always make out she's this perfect house wife cooking and cleaning, but yet she can't even take her kids to school, dress them appropriately or provide them with a normal upbringing, yet there's people that lap it up 🙄🙄😒😒😒
Anyone who’s had a mum that would Hoover up to 8 times a day will tell you, it’s not a good quality in a mum. Obviously, don’t believe she does and it’s weird that she would think it means she’s super mum. In my experience, it just means she’s a crank, and a tidy house is the only thing she can control. My mum was obsessed with having a tidy house and it’s obvious now why but, it was hell living with her. either way, it’s nowt to shout about

Reactions: 19
It’s funny how for someone who records every little thing she does,she NEVER manages to catch what the kids say and they always have to repeat it 🤨🤨🙄🤥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mother of the bleeping year making lil babs insecure about her ears hanging out of the hat and TELLING her to tick them in !!!
she makes me sick to my stomach what a narcissistic piece of tit she is!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did I really just hear what I thought she said? Oh my god. Shut the heck up Sophie. Leave your child alone you bully…. How dare she say that to her how horrible

After reading the above comment I was right. She needs to take a look at herself in a very large mirror before she picks on her child.

I also hope those videos weren’t staged and those kids generally want to help that homeless person. If so, that is so sweet of them. I hope they run as far as they can from Sophie when they’re old enough as they can do better than that woman

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"When you're trying not to eat carbs and your kids ask you for chips and a butty" from her story.

So Sophie is on a no/low-carb diet it seems.
The fact that she mentioned this when her KIDS asked for chips - not her - makes me very worried. I really hope she isn't putting her two young children on a no/low carb diet.
If this is what she does, then maybe the girls' slimness isn't just genetic, maybe it's the fact that Sophie is putting her two children on extreme diets. Absolutely disgusting.

(Let's see if she shows a big hearty meal full of carbs tonight!)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She uploaded pics of the girls posing very suggestively and has now deleted I see!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Mother of the bleeping year making lil babs insecure about her ears hanging out of the hat and TELLING her to tick them in !!!
she makes me sick to my stomach what a narcissistic piece of tit she is!!!!
She puts massive hoops on her babies for attention and then makes them hide their ears. Weird woman.

She uploaded pics of the girls posing very suggestively and has now deleted I see!!!!!!!!
Not only that, she's uploaded pictures of the girls in brown crop tops and leggings, taking photos of them sticking their bum out posing! I feel like being sick.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Do you mean the ones with the black caps and gym stuff? I still see it
Oh I thought they were on her stories ….even worse she has them on her grid 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
just imagine the scum weirdos she has following her
Ffs it’s sick

Reactions: 2
Abit random, but does she still have her dogs? Who looked after them when she was in Dubai and when she's at all these hotels? 😔

Abit random, but does she still have her dogs? Who looked after them when she was in Dubai and when she's at all these hotels? 😔
She's still got them as far as a few days ago, I saw them. So likely still got them. Still obese/overweight.

I'm not 100% sure who looks after them when she's gone, but when in Dubai I'm pretty sure family watched them. Not sure when she's at hotels though!

Reactions: 2
It makes me sick that not only is she exposing her own children but she is constantly sharing other peoples kids on her stories 😡

Reactions: 5
So I was on a different thread and came across a link to a website about girls who are Porta potties and what they do to get the attention of Emaratis etc, and suprise suprise they put Dubai in their bio. I bet that’s what she did when she was over there and that’s how she is affording the life she is living at the moment on top of being a stripper, sugar baby, prostitute and the rest 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Totally inappropriate pictures of the girls!

SOPHIE HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME YOU ABSOLUTE SCRUFF!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.