Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s the ☕ On Mr Pink?? Does he have a name? Whats his back ground?
his name is Danny kerly
Drug dealer .
his family have a few quid
She went out with him years ago I remember him having her a cake made for her 21st

then he was withher ( ex best friend) Lauren for years who left him an went back to her baby dad .
x

Better photo x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
his name is Danny kerly
Drug dealer .
She went out with him years ago I remember him having her a cake made for her 21st

then he was withher ( ex best friend) Lauren for years who left him an went back to her baby dad .
x

Better photo x
He looks like a lesbian in that photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
his name is Danny kerly
Drug dealer .

x

Better photo x
bleeping hell he must have abit of doe, she definitely ain't with him for any other reason, he looks like kermit the frog 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
his name is Danny kerly
Drug dealer .

x

Better photo x
Is he the reason she doesn’t post anymore?

Reactions: 2
this is really old but I always wondered what happened between her and her mate Roberta?
They were up each other’s arses then next thing I saw Roberta was selling a bracelet Sophie had bought for her! 😂 what’s the story there?
Yes I wonder about Roberta too! Suddenly deleted her ig and split with her boyfriend

Reactions: 1
He looks like a mix between Jimmy Krankie and Danielle Lloyds drug dealer bloke minus the big nose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I wonder about Roberta too! Suddenly deleted her ig and split with her boyfriend
i remember all those loved up pics Roberta used to post how they were so happy together. The house looked really sterile if I remember rightly, everything was white and shiny like a dental surgery. And then one day she just vanished. Did the break up happen before or after she vanished? I wonder was it a shock to her and that’s why she deleted her profile after saying how in love they were

i remember all those loved up pics Roberta used to post how they were so happy together. The house looked really sterile if I remember rightly, everything was white and shiny like a dental surgery. And then one day she just vanished. Did the break up happen before or after she vanished? I wonder was it a shock to her and that’s why she deleted her profile after saying how in love they were
Was the boyfriend (dad of her youngest daughter) called Ross? I remember her suddenly going private on a new page was before the break up because he posted that all was well and she was fine. He had an open page and posted their daughter but I didn’t follow him and have forgotten his name. Wonder what she’s up to now

Was the boyfriend (dad of her youngest daughter) called Ross? I remember her suddenly going private on a new page was before the break up because he posted that all was well and she was fine. He had an open page and posted their daughter but I didn’t follow him and have forgotten his name. Wonder what she’s up to now
yes that’s right it was Ross!

yes that’s right it was Ross!
His names Ross wise, (r.wiseee last I saw on insta) Roberta sold the dogs and moved out when they broke up and she shut down her insta, Ross is engaged to another lady and has got a child with them but I’m not following either of them so I don’t know the latest

His names Ross wise, (r.wiseee last I saw on insta) Roberta sold the dogs and moved out when they broke up and she shut down her insta, Ross is engaged to another lady and has got a child with them but I’m not following either of them so I don’t know the latest
just checked and insta is still the same handle

I just wanna make a genuine enquiry as to why she's had that BBL or whatever it is she's had done. She's shaped like a box, it looks like two soft play balls have been glued to her undies 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't believe Soph went missing off Instagram for ages and then returned just to share a load of stories about a stew 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.