Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophieโ€™s list of things to do tomorrow:

100ml in lips
Princess brings me breakfast sweet girl omg love herr ๐Ÿ’‹โœจ
Suck Alfredโ€™s saggy cock for 50 notes
Curb alloys on pink Range Rover whilst filming tik toks
Few emaciated selfies in my fishy unwashed crusty gym leggings ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŸ
Make some hearty food aka tenderstem broccoli and some seeds itโ€™s so hearty I love being a cook the kids love it so wholesome
Leave kids in hotel room with my vape as dessert to share bless em ๐ŸŒ my world ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง
Get shat on by Gary in room 667
Back to bed and manifest ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹โœจ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

100ml in lips
Make some hearty food aka tenderstem broccoli and some seeds itโ€™s so hearty I love being a cook the kids love it so wholesome
Leave kids in hotel room with my vape as dessert to share bless em ๐ŸŒ my world ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง
HAHAHA this is so accurate

Reactions: 4

100ml in lips
I cannot breathe๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

Reactions: 3
When she posted on her story about the Afghan father it made me furious the absolute cheek of it oh my goodness she literally has no shame and no brain it seems

Reactions: 13

100ml in lips
Film Precious (I think thatโ€™s the one) dancing erratically to Doja cat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shame she canโ€™t take her own kids 5 mins down the road to school ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
Is she for bleeping real? Does she not see what an utter bleep she's made herself look , more so tha usual by posting that?!! I'd bleeping reply to that story if she didn't block me !! Cos she's private atm I won't be able to snoop ๐Ÿคฃ but seriously how can she post that when her poor kids don't even have a normal life?!?!?!!! Scumbag witch

Film Precious (I think thatโ€™s the one) dancing erratically to Doja cat
Who can't even bleeping dance !!

100ml in lips
So accurate it hurts. Cooking that nice wholesome food for her kids and giving them only a teaspoon of it so they stay anorexic, hollow eyed and quite frankly like a dying cancer patient!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

100ml in lips
back to bed and manifest has me creasing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
Imagine thinking smoking an elf bar is cute and attractive lmao. Never knew she smoked or maybe she just uses it as an accessory

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine thinking smoking an elf bar is cute and attractive lmao. Never knew she smoked or maybe she just uses it as an accessory
She's a dick, and a few sandwiches short of a picnic that is for sure, a little bit deluded๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.