Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie doesn't listen to anyone. If anyone speaks out, tries to help or give her advice, she cuts them out of her life and pretends she's perfect and has done nothing wrong. She has barely anyone anymore because of this.

I've reported her to the social several times already and they've been involved with her and the kids previously, but I'm not sure about the current situation.

All I want, and I'm sure we all feel the same way, is for those kids to be safe and happy. I hope the social, her family, friends and Sophie herself do the right thing, whatever that may be.
Thanks for explaining I didn’t want you to think I was attacking you personally I just really hoped that people aren’t just sitting back and letting these things happen

Reactions: 6
Thanks for explaining I didn’t want you to think I was attacking you personally I just really hoped that people aren’t just sitting back and letting these things happen
No worries! I totally understand.
I would feel - and do feel - exactly the same when people who know Sophie don't do anything to help the children. They're so innocent, poor things.

Reactions: 2
Can we all stop saying she wears designer (sorry, I know there is far more important matters)
She wears nothing but cheap fakes. From cheap little boutiques on insta that stick rhinestones on everything and a ‘Chanel’ sticker.
She does not live the ‘high life’ .. it’s all so cheap and empty.
Actually sorry for her!

Reactions: 9
Were there any comments or any follow up on that Facebook post from the woman whose husband she had supposedly fleeced?

Reactions: 3
Sure they do 🙄. But never ask why you’re still making them dress the same at 12 and 10 years old.
FB2D6A30-7AF7-4C22-8729-1B6E412E1E31.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
‘Mums that get Shat on by old rich Arab men wear towels over their shoulders to wipe off the tit!’
Making out like she’s a stepford wife…oh do duck off Sophie you old slosher 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
‘Mums that get Shat on by old rich Arab men wear towels over their shoulders to wipe off the tit!’
Making out like she’s a stepford wife…oh do duck off Sophie you old slosher 🙄
I don't l ow how the tit gets on her mouth with the lips! Sorry to those having their breakfast.

Right I have a theory! I find it really odd precious is a little nob on tiktok posting swear words and naked pics of her "boyfriend" etc but still plays with baby dolls.. So Sophie claims. Well, does anyone else think Sophie could force the dolls on her so that she seems younger and more innocent when she's blatantly selling pics of the girls? Because if you're a peeeedo you're attracted to kids right? Not girls acting like little women/swearing/being rude etc. I dunno. My thoughts are it's all for show to keep the nnnonces interest and keep the ££ rolling in!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Right I have a theory! I find it really odd precious is a little nob on tiktok posting swear words and naked pics of her "boyfriend" etc but still plays with baby dolls.. So Sophie claims. Well, does anyone else think Sophie could force the dolls on her so that she seems younger and more innocent when she's blatantly selling pics of the girls? Because if you're a peeeedo you're attracted to kids right? Not girls acting like little women/swearing/being rude etc. I dunno. My thoughts are it's all for show to keep the nnnonces interest and keep the ££ rolling in!
I actually think you might be onto something there 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The way she has precious sitting on Princess’s lap and keeps going on about their ‘sister bond’ is weird as duck. If my younger sister tried to sit on my lap when I was 12 and she was 10 I would push her off 🤣
The baby thing is also not normal it’s like she wants them to be young mums who the hell says their daughters are ‘maternal’ at that age! It’s weird and something is definitely off.

Reactions: 19
I actually think you might be onto something there 😢
I really think I am, it makes me sick to my stomach to think it but its not normal behaviour going from one extreme to the other!

The way she has precious sitting on Princess’s lap and keeps going on about their ‘sister bond’ is weird as duck. If my younger sister tried to sit on my lap when I was 12 and she was 10 I would push her off 🤣
The baby thing is also not normal it’s like she wants them to be young mums who the hell says their daughters are ‘maternal’ at that age! It’s weird and something is definitely off.

Exactly and we know sick fucks have sister fetishes let alone young kid sister ones🤢🤮 it's the only thing that makes sense as to why on their personal social media they're both little divs tbh but on Sophies they're bestie besties who play with babies... I dunno, I know it's gross but I'm 10000% certain she's pimping them kids out

Reactions: 3
Therapists must be clapping their hands at the years of therapy those girls are going to need. It makes me so sad. You get ONE go at childhood, and she’s taken that from them. She’s also taken away any chance of a normal adult life - those girls have no education and therefore no choices. It’s going to be tragic in a few years when they realise just how abnormal their childhood has been.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.