Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she send the girls to school ? I thought it was illegal unless you home schooled ,surely that’s regulated ?
Because she'd have to wake up in the morning like a normal person, which wouldn't be possible with her regular late night hotel visits.

Reactions: 9
Since the pandemic an estimated 80-100k children are not enrolled in school… it’s gotten so out of hand I don’t believe the authorities can get a grip on it. Sophie has just used it an excuse to pull P&P
That’s shocking 😮so there’s many families who just decided not to send their children back after lockdowns .I couldnt wait for my daughter to go back and I don’t mean becuase I was fed up of having her home ,I was riddled with anxiety about how as a Sen student she was falling even further behind than she previously was and how much it had affected her socially .I still worry about how the effect of lockdowns on her education and it showed me just how valuable school life is.
I guess by having p&p home they won’t be subject to any bullying from other students but does Sophie really think this is a better life for them .She’s warped ,she really thinking they’re just going to carve a life for themselves making tik tok vids or shagging old me like her doesn’t she .Dear me .I wish she would let them develop their own personalities and views becuase she really just seems to shove her own tit down their throats .They’re not little girls ,they’re being groomed to be little mini mes

Reactions: 3
Since the pandemic an estimated 80-100k children are not enrolled in school… it’s gotten so out of hand I don’t believe the authorities can get a grip on it. Sophie has just used it an excuse to pull P&P
Why the duck you'd want to be lumbered with your kids when they could (should) be in school us beyond me .

Reactions: 15
That’s shocking 😮so there’s many families who just decided not to send their children back after lockdowns .I couldnt wait for my daughter to go back and I don’t mean becuase I was fed up of having her home ,I was riddled with anxiety about how as a Sen student she was falling even further behind than she previously was and how much it had affected her socially .I still worry about how the effect of lockdowns on her education and it showed me just how valuable school life is.
I guess by having p&p home they won’t be subject to any bullying from other students but does Sophie really think this is a better life for them .She’s warped ,she really thinking they’re just going to carve a life for themselves making tik tok vids or shagging old me like her doesn’t she .Dear me .I wish she would let them develop their own personalities and views becuase she really just seems to shove her own tit down their throats .They’re not little girls ,they’re being groomed to be little mini mes
Groomed to be mini sophies and groomed to be sold to pedophiless 1000000% ! I'm still certain she sells the kids too.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She is such a state but really think she looks good. What do they see in the mirror 🪞

Reactions: 9
She is such a state but really think she looks good. What do they see in the mirror 🪞
That's what I don't understand!!

I'm afraid I think you are right. The oldest one looks dead behind the eyes 😞 😭
And yes she does, it's been said so many times and it's so sad to hear every time. So vacant looking and covered in bruises.
Sorry but what srx worker in their posts their kids in skimpy outfits on the same page their punters look on? And not even just punters. She has thousands of followers!! And God knows who they are.

Reactions: 11
Why the duck you'd want to be lumbered with your kids when they could (should) be in school us beyond me .
Many of those that didn’t go back would be abused children - so the parents don’t get found out. Imagine if Sophies went back and teachers got wind of what her kids told others they’ve been upto with Mummy

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think she keeps the kids out of school so nobody catches on to what she's up to, and also so the girls themselves don't start getting onto the fact their lifestyle is inappropriate

Am sure that a separate log was being kept of all the kids that disappeared from school

Reactions: 1
Just snooping on Sophie IG and what the duck is she playing at?! The videos of her daughter's prancing about and posing all sorts 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Why does it feel like we’re the only ones that care? She’s one hundred percent doing vile things with those girls!

Reactions: 4
Why does it feel like we’re the only ones that care? She’s one hundred percent doing vile things with those girls!
This reminds me of the Hinch thread. We have our concerns over there about her kids. Just things that she does. Doesnt have the best interests at heart and it's sooooo sad to see.
Just seeing Sophie May exposing her children the way she does is disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This reminds me of the Hinch thread. We have our concerns over there about her kids. Just things that she does. Doesnt have the best interests at heart and it's sooooo sad to see.
Just seeing Sophie May exposing her children the way she does is disgusting
Bloody hell didn’t think I’d ever see Mrs Hinch being compared to Sophie 😂 I don’t read the Hinch thread because I find them chaotic but can you give me a little summary on why there are concerns with her kids? thanks x

Bloody hell didn’t think I’d ever see Mrs Hinch being compared to Sophie 😂 I don’t read the Hinch thread because I find them chaotic but can you give me a little summary on why there are concerns with her kids? thanks x
Hinch just gets hate for the sake of it. I can't bare the woman but some of the posters on that thread are vicious. For Hinch to be mentioned in the same breath as SMD is a bit off tbh 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s nothing like SMD is suspected of.

The boys are clean and warm and physically okay, but Hinch is absolutely neglectful to her children in terms of their emotional needs.

Ronnie has a speech delay and is under SALT (she says) but before she announced this she’d done stories in the past with a fake voice pretending it’s him. She also said on a podcast that Ronnie wakes Lennie up singing wheels on the bus. She constantly suggests that Ron is ‘naughty’ while Lennie is ‘cheeky’. She hugely favours Lennie and it’s obvious.

She’s never shown herself alone with Ronnie in almost 3 years, someone else is always there almost to supervise.

The boys’ food is heavily centred around her own disordered eating.

Everything revolves around her, it’s always ‘I’ ‘me’ ‘my’ and her husband and parents are massively enabling it and seem to pander to her all the time.

She’s recently bought 3 alpacas and regularly shows Ronnie approaching them, alone, while she films from a distance away. It’s terrifying to watch.

So while yes it’s not anything like SMD, SH is neglectful in other ways.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.