Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been following for a while and honestly I can’t believe she’s never been reviewed by social services.

After the antics of that boat party in Dubai and the kids were on board, makes me sad to think what they’ve seen and heard!
Social have been involved multiple times but sadly not done much. They're too slow to act in some cases unfortunately

Reactions: 1
Why do new members keep joining to share that? It’s from a fake Facebook … we’re not stupid 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just gonna leave this here
We know she's a sssssslag but we also know that's a fake fb so please, carry on in this conversation but be honest about it eh? If you've got something to say, it can easily be said without throwing in lies. Who are you and what's your REAL problem with sophie😂

Reactions: 5
We know she's a sssssslag but we also know that's a fake fb so please, carry on in this conversation but be honest about it eh? If you've got something to say, it can easily be said without throwing in lies. Who are you and what's your REAL problem with sophie😂

How do you know it’s lies? What’s ur proof

Reactions: 2
I think we know this account is fake but I bet there is some truth in the story. I wouldn’t put it past Sophie 🤣

Reactions: 2
How do you know it’s lies? What’s ur proof
Fake account hun, doesn't take a genius to work out its someone here or someone whos read here. Wheres the proof it's real? There is none🤣 I'm all for slagging the girl off for what she is, but if you're gonna do something to publicly shame her at least have the bollocks to do it in a real account with a real story. She does more than enough wrong in her life to shame her for the truth without making pussy fb accounts.

Fake account hun, doesn't take a genius to work out its someone here or someone whos read here. Wheres the proof it's real? There is none🤣 I'm all for slagging the girl off for what she is, but if you're gonna do something to publicly shame her at least have the bollocks to do it in a real account with a real story. She does more than enough wrong in her life to shame her for the truth without making pussy fb accounts.

Wow ok? Lolllll

Just caught up on this thread and my word ,those little girls lives are like a Jacqueline Wilson book on crack.
it’s been discussed about Sophie sexualising the girls on her insta to appeal to her clients and I think that’s 100% the case ,sadly .Why else would she be so openly encouraging such behaviour and sharing it on her profile ? She is vile !

Reactions: 15
Why. Are. They. Always. Wearing. SKIRTS!? Or shorts.. ugh… it makes me mad.. it’s so cold outside their legs must be absolutely frozen

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.