Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand how you go from filming your entire existence to disappearing off the face of the earth then repeat 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I saw her today in Lakeside with her kids…. Shopping in primark with Valentino’s on and kids in Balenciagas… lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh wow! That’s a great find😅 so her and jack are in contact then? The company is his when you search on companies house

Reactions: 2
Been trying to catch up from all the previous threads so not sure if this has been mentioned but Jacks got Sophie and the girls modelling for his new mask business🤔
My god she looks dead behind the eyes in that

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is the new fella
One in pink top x
When people said he was a drug dealer I was expecting someone younger you know.. a bit flashy But he looks like someone I’d find down my local who’s sniffed all his own profits🥲😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Been trying to catch up from all the previous threads so not sure if this has been mentioned but Jacks got Sophie and the girls modelling for his new mask business🤔
All that filler has migrated. Why is her jawline half way down her neck? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
this is really old but I always wondered what happened between her and her mate Roberta?
They were up each other’s arses then next thing I saw Roberta was selling a bracelet Sophie had bought for her! 😂 what’s the story there?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.