Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taken off her again? Have they been before?
Yes, the two girls lived with their Nan for a while she intervened and had them 😔. There is a grogramme on the BBC called Mood just showing how these girls get dragged into it all with just cash on their mind and they don’t care what they do to get it.

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling she may get reported and then her kids will be taken off her again 🤔 I feel like she is on self destruct mode absolutely no shame. She is not educating her kids, you are not a sugar baby your way too old now hun, no matter how you try to look your just not classy enough, imagine listening to that fake bleeping laugh so that means back to shagging in the gutter and snorting a line in a public bog, all for a fake bag and a few quid vile 🧐🤮🥱
Have the girls been removed from her before?

Looks like it’s a kinda drink drive night do you ladies have no shame.
I WAS THINKING THE SAME, bleeping BLATANT DISREGARD FOR ANY OTHER HUMAN!

Couldn't get a proper screenshot of her driving but the skank Soph has no capacity to even film properly! Both clearly smashed and both paying zero attention to the road, driving, all slutty bants for the gram! Let's hope they don't ever crash and kill someone, this behaviour is actually disgusting, arseholes!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Have the girls been removed from her before?
She once said the youngest one had a skull fracture when she was little ! Think after that she was investigated!
She even said that that head injury affected her learning...you think she would make sure she goes to school and get the help she needs!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Princess definetly was removed
As you can see it’s been turbulent from the start
Numerous injuries broken arms on more than one occasion for princess
Under the age of 5
Precious fell of a Work top
Whilst in her care
Princess was definetly with her mum an supervised only access at one point
This is an old fb page it’s a complete car crash maybe worse than it is now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Under the age of 5
Whilst in her care
I beg you screen shot the comments on that post did anyone tell her that's what kids do? My god thats a far cry from the perfect mum she tries to portray now, she should never have had princess and should have aborted babs when she remembered writing abusive statuses about her "first born" as she calls her.. mind you would she remember what she wrote when that pic clearly shows she's a dirty meth head or Something. Fuckin hell what a state.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Under the age of 5
Whilst in her care
Jesus wept, the spelling on here!

Reactions: 8
I beg you screen shot the comments on that post did anyone tell her that's what kids do? My god thats a far cry from the perfect mum she tries to portray now, she should never have had princess and should have aborted babs when she remembered writing abusive statuses about her "first born" as she calls her.. mind you would she remember what she wrote when that pic clearly shows she's a dirty meth head or Something. Fuckin hell what a state.
I’ve tried to have a look myself but coz I’m not friends with her I can’t see any of the posts. I’d love to see what people said back.

Reactions: 2
I’ve tried to have a look myself but coz I’m not friends with her I can’t see any of the posts. I’d love to see what people said back.
I’m friends with that account.
It’s people just giving her teething ideas.
Someone says calpol, and she asks where she can buy it

The profile is one of Sophie’s really old accounts she used.
100% her. I went to school with her and that’s the profile that she used after she left school.

100% her. I went to school with her and that’s the profile that she used after she left school.
There is loads of before surgery pictures on there

Reactions: 4
Under the age of 5
Whilst in her care
Can someone translate please 😂😂

wowzer just when you thought she couldn’t get any rougher

Reactions: 3
Woooow not that I doubted it anyway but ready all of that makes everything that’s said about her on here even more believable .

Reactions: 3

Jesus if one of my friends or family members posted like that I’d probably call them out. But they are probably all the same!

unreal thanks for the throwbacks, the pics are priceless. Please scroll through see if you can find anything else when you get the chance 🤣♥

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.