Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1002729Highlights in their hair, false nails on most of the time and now fake tan - you can see the streaks on her arm and it’s about 3 shades darker than her face! This is lil Babs isn’t she 9?! Terrible!!!!
SMD has been fake tanning those girls since they were just out of nappies. Have you not seen Blinging Up Baby where Prin gets a spray tan?

Reactions: 4
Is there any comments on this? I can't find the account to refer back to and intruiiged to how anyone's come across the account if it was just opened 👀
The account was adding
People from Canvey don’t take long for anything to spread round here

it was screen shotted an sent to everyone in under an hour 😂

the accounts now gone .
Definetly some one calling her out whilst being annomonouss x

Reactions: 10
Oh gosh. Someone hiding behind a fake profile.
The man must be about 60, just the right age she goes for

Reactions: 1
The new photo on her grid, after having her hair done, if you zoom in, She looks rough, overdone the filler

The account was adding
People from Canvey don’t take long for anything to spread round here

it was screen shotted an sent to everyone in under an hour 😂

the accounts now gone .
Definetly some one calling her out whilst being annomonouss x
Hahaah love this
Wish I was from canvey so I didn't miss the comments

Who has the girls while shes out? Do you think she just leaves them in the hotel?

Is there any comments on this? I can't find the account to refer back to and intruiiged to how anyone's come across the account if it was just opened 👀
There were two last I saw. One was saying the person must know Sophie as she had added her friends and the other was someone saying she loves old men 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who has the girls while shes out? Do you think she just leaves them in the hotel?
I’m surprised hotel staff don’t phone the police, I would. She must stand out when they see her leaving alone and then returning in the dead of night. If we all know they are alone then all her 20k followers must have worked that out. It’s so dangerous but SMD doesn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 4
Omg yes sorry I completely forgot about that 😳
Crazy isn't it!!!! I can remember watching the show as it was aired in 2014. I was naive 20 year old and even back then, I thought she was a stupid cow, causing psychological damage to her kids.

Reactions: 2
Best we can hope fo is that P and P gr hiow up to realise everything her mum did, which she covered up with designer cloth hies and gifts, and just leave her to rot. I’ve seen people cut contact for much less.

Hope you read her Sophie. You deserve to rot. How do you honestly see yourself in ten years? You’ll be a plastic surgery mess who’s way past their sell by date in your industry rotting away in your little house trying to make twenty quid a shag. And hopefully your girls will be well shot of you.

Reactions: 3
How is it known that these girls are left in hotel rooms on there own , has anyone actually any slight bit of proof of this ? In all fairness as someone stated above if it were happening so often I’m sure one of the many hotels would have raised an alarm bell by now . Are these just assumptions

How is it known that these girls are left in hotel rooms on there own , has anyone actually any slight bit of proof of this ? In all fairness as someone stated above if it were happening so often I’m sure one of the many hotels would have raised an alarm bell by now . Are these just assumptions
Because when Sophie leaves the girls sit on their phones all night making TikToks and it’s been clear that they are in hotel rooms.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.