Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
Are you friends with her? Do you know if the girls do go to school? These pics are amazing!
no, she was my school bully and her friend group lmao. she friend requested me the year we left school, because i was kinda seeing one of her extended family members. He didnt like her much either 😂

so i was in her year group at school in Essex, had a lot of lessons with her ect, i had no idea she did all this, like all the insta stuff, her trips, i dont live anywhere near the areas shes in now. this is just crazy to me, and honestly, im here for it. i only saw all of this when i came to nosey at another bloggers thread!

i have no involvement with her now. just knew i was friends with the account when another member posted a few screenshots, so thought id do my part for tattle hahah.

I have honestly never seen something so skanky. We were all teenagers at one point, I definitely wasn’t posting photos and statuses like that. She is gross.
most of them are like bra out, even some with ass crack out, most are tummy out kinda pics, or flashing. its weird.

Reactions: 24

Keera

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone has watched (and this may have been mentioned before on this thread) the Alicia douvall bbc documentary about her plastic surgery and how it affected her young daughter who ended up along for the ride. It very much puts me in mind of SMD, Alicia’s young daughter had to essentially nurse her through recovery.
I’m very much a live and let live person when it comes to surgery - if people work and pay for their own surgeries and get it done safely then it’s none of my business what they choose to look like - but for some people it seems to be a mental health issue and perhaps therapy would be more useful ☹ I’m not saying Sophie has body dysmorphia as I don’t know enough about her but to have surgery after surgery and injectable after injectable in dubious “clinics” there has to be something going on there 🤔

Reactions: 23

Cats09675

I've seen her out a few times and she literally thinks everyone is looking at her because of how amazing she is but the reality is people are saying oh my god state of that! Especially when she used to be with Jack, I remember at Southend once at the fair everyone staring as he looked like the grandad until she was all over him and Princess looked so uncomfortable with people staring.

She should be ashamed of herself, granted she is a single mum and do what you need to do to get by, if you are making that much money through sex then that's fine but shield your children from it and spend it wisely, she seems to blow it on hotels, meals, designer crap etc. I honestly feel sick to the pit of my stomach thinking about them girls, they are going to see that mummy makes her body a certain way for men, which in turn gives them money for nice things, they are so impresonable at that age, especially the eldest and I can only worry she is being groomed to go in the same way. She probably says oh you don't need an education to earn money. You can already see it, my daughter is a year older than Princess and would never stand posing taking photos the way that Princess does, pulling all the poses etc that her mum has taught her. No matter what she posts about how much them girls love her, I can guarantee there is tears behind a bedroom door from Princess for a normal life of school, routine, friends and just growing up like a normal teenage girl. Why does she want to be out lunching with her mum dressed like a hooker and her mums slapper friends when she should be at school.
There are lots of tears. Princess isn't as happy with her mum as some may think - there's arguements and resentment. She does it to keep Sophie happy because otherwise Sophie starts whining like a toddler and basically belittles the girls until they comply. Anything to make mummy happy, otherwise no designer bags for you.

Precious is younger and isn't too sure about what's going on yet, so she's more open to going along with everything Sophie wants them to do. She seems to likes the attention a lot more.

I feel really bad for Princess. She's bullied and isolated because of her mum, she likely knows exactly what's going on and hates it. She tells everyone how much she misses her friends, too. Truly heartbreaking.

• Sad

noseynora21

Chatty Member
We should all upload our children’s school awards and good home work scores and title it ‘your children could neverrrrrrrrr’

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
LOL Sophs mate borrowed her red £15 dress that our men could never buy 😂😂 the gloves with the watch over the top have sent me over 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Soflora

Preshie Has her nails done but drinks out of a baby
Bottle and has a dummy😌🥲😩🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
It all just used to be quite cute, the trips to Harrods and the matching outfits… we all knew who was behind the smiley face but I geniuinely thought that she was a good mum. But, it feels like things have taken such a sinister turn … I genuinely feel like these girls are being abused in front of the glare of social media.

Reactions: 21

Gemz27

I've seen her out a few times and she literally thinks everyone is looking at her because of how amazing she is but the reality is people are saying oh my god state of that! Especially when she used to be with Jack, I remember at Southend once at the fair everyone staring as he looked like the grandad until she was all over him and Princess looked so uncomfortable with people staring.

She should be ashamed of herself, granted she is a single mum and do what you need to do to get by, if you are making that much money through sex then that's fine but shield your children from it and spend it wisely, she seems to blow it on hotels, meals, designer crap etc. I honestly feel sick to the pit of my stomach thinking about them girls, they are going to see that mummy makes her body a certain way for men, which in turn gives them money for nice things, they are so impresonable at that age, especially the eldest and I can only worry she is being groomed to go in the same way. She probably says oh you don't need an education to earn money. You can already see it, my daughter is a year older than Princess and would never stand posing taking photos the way that Princess does, pulling all the poses etc that her mum has taught her. No matter what she posts about how much them girls love her, I can guarantee there is tears behind a bedroom door from Princess for a normal life of school, routine, friends and just growing up like a normal teenage girl. Why does she want to be out lunching with her mum dressed like a hooker and her mums slapper friends when she should be at school.

• Sad

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
This silly cow really thinks she is mother of the year cos she gave her kids a 'lovely dinner' ...giving your girls pie and Mash don't cancel out the lack of education or being exposed to their mum getting botched surgery or whoring herself out!

Hollyyalexx

Sorry I’ve never ever made a post before.. BUT I feel I can’t not comment on what I have just seen 🙄 I was reading through this thread and thought I’ll have a look to see if I can find oldest P’s TikTok. Found it very easily! Firstly her bio is ‘Essex chick 💗’ wtf she’s like 10 😂 her latest 2 videos are her lip syncing songs, one of which has motherf****r & hoe in the lyrics!!!???!!! I’m not a prude in any way, shape or form. I’m in my 20’s with an 8 year old child but omg if they ever even dared posting a swearing video on a TikTok account I would hit the roof 😂 there is plenty of time for all that kind of stuff when they are older and actually know what these kind of words mean. The videos were posted roughly an hour ago….. mostly all kids her age will be in school learning how to develop their English, maths etc further 💀 don’t hate on me but I’ve followed SMD for a long time and I used to love seeing what the girls were wearing and what shopping mall she would be visiting every week. She has seriously went down hill (understatement) and she’s dragging her children down with her. If she was a person with no children, fiiiiiiiine, do what ever you please. But she HAS 2 YOUNG, IMPRESSIONABLE CHILDREN 😭 totally nervous whether to post this or not, I don’t want to be seen as a hater or a troll or anything but it just really unsettled me seeing those videos midday on a Thursday afternoon when mostly every kid in the UK is at school 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
9 year old girl sticking her finger up at hithe camera. Oh wow. And Sophie’s probably proud of it.

sophienyou are nothing but a piece of shit. We know you read here. You’re an absolute shithead of a person and deserve nothing. What the hell have you don’t to those girls??????

Cats09675

Filming her friend shove money down her other friend's cleavage at the table of a cafe in the middle of the day, while her two children watch.

When you thought she couldn't get any lower...

• Wow

teaandtoast247

The girl with the red gloves on 🤢 looks like she's borrowed Sophies dress for the night, they always look cheap and tacky!! No class what so ever they just look like what they are easy!!

nothiding

This silly cow really thinks she is mother of the year cos she gave her kids a 'lovely dinner' ...giving your girls pie and Mash don't cancel out the lack of education or being exposed to their mum getting botched surgery or whoring herself out!
I came here to post this!! Lovely "big hearty" meal doesn't cancel out her kids are dressed inappropriately for the weather and dragged around here there and everywhere while she gives random men blow jobs and quite literally stunts their mental development!! State of Babs Windsors handwriting you wanna get her in a big hearty school darling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20