Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Statement from Sure Media:

“Apologies. We just got out of bed.

It’s with great rambling that we advise you, our lucrative leader has now taken the first steps to become a hasbian. Someone went down… and the tampon hit the fan.

Based on a probability of fluid sexuality and monogamy anti-ideology, we’re genuinely shocked that ‘blondie with the bun’ will now have to be recast because of something she probably did. How dare anyone play our own games against us!

While we are yet to determine what she did that was sooooo heinous, chances are she either forgot to send the kids a jersey from overseas or she got a post coital text from another woman, leapt out of bed and hailed a taxi to be with her true love. Speculate what you will. Sportsbet have shortened the odds in favour of the conjecture through Tattle.

Don’t worry about the dogs. We forgot who we left them with so unless they find their way home I guess they’re ok.

We won’t be changing Flossy’s name. That’s just silly. She was named after Florence Pugh (as a thank you for those fanny flutters) in the first place and we’re sticking to that story.

Break ups tend to score a higher algorithm than hostage-love so we’re looking forward to the sympathy. New PJs out this week. Just for something different, we’ve changed the pattern to cheetah.

We haven’t decided if we’re going to sell our dream home that we built especially for *insert name here*. Sadly we can’t move back to the former marital home either as it hit the market this week. Even our fallback is gone.

Anyway, garage sale at HQ next week. Lots of pre loved items at discounted prices.

Please respect our privacy… until the next podcast.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

2ndavenue

btw who was the person earlier who guessed maybe MG engaged in some non-monogamous behaviour w/out permission bc thats sounding to be an ok guess 👀
Ok I mean we saw it coming after the trip but somehow I still didn’t expect the announcement rn “the guarantee of loyalty, trust, honesty and respect on my end” certainty choice words …
Genuinely not trying to be a cunt here but Bobbys bedroom wall must be a bit uncomfy now 😟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

ActiveLies

VIP Member
It’s a funny thing that Sophie had always maintained that open relationships work, that monogamy’s not for her, that she’s so super sexual, but the very first time it happened without her controlling the situation, it’s all over. Remember how she used to proudly talk about her and Jaryd discussing their conquests, how she’d vet his tinder matches and invite his dates to the family dinner table: it was all about control. The threesome with Maddie was under her watchful eye and controlled by her. If she’d been able to hook up with someone first and control the narrative of their open long distance relationship, everything would’ve been fine. But Maddie got in first and old mate could not have that. What a blow to the ego.

Fuck it’s SO FUNNY.

As Sophie boldly predicted, gosh I am so jealous of her 2022. Over capitalising on an airport adjacent house with a renovation that’s left her now ex partner adorning the walls of her son’s bedroom. A new business venture that’s gone nowhere, was marred by OHS issues, and that has had a partner step away from. A PR disaster of an appearance on Survivor. A book that has lost her most of her friends and family. And the breakdown of her angel perfect sexy baby soul mate twin flame relationship. I am positively green with envy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Pollie

VIP Member
That book she wrote really seems to be the biggest mistake of her life. I don’t feel bad for her though, not one iota.

Also I just remembered i came up with this thread title so from now on I am to be called Nostradamus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

sophiesgiantego

I have it on solid authority that Jaryd is in fact absolutely done with Sophie’s shit and is finally standing up for himself, and that they are not in a good place at all. This paired with the breakup has me on cloud 9 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Fuck me. Here I was innocently cutting out Halloween crafts for my human children, take a quick break to feed the baby and I see that all hell has broken lose!!

You ladies are so good it’s scary. I know Soph is easy to predict, but given Maddie is on the other side of the world, I thought they’d keep up appearances for longer. Nice of Soph to imply to everyone that Maddie cheated.

Throwing back to this comment from two weeks ago. So good at long distance. Piece. Of. Cake. I’m sure Tully will be calling for advice.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

underthefreeway

Is there a TLDR for what was said in the book? There’s no way I’m wasting my time or energy reading it 😂
In a nutshell, everyone in Sophie’s life has been terrible to her but she rised above it all to become the most successful worlds first ever lesbian super sexual CEO.

Mother didn’t love her the way she wanted.

Sisters hogged all the attention

Friends were just horrible homophobic bigots

Jared was lazy unmotivated and had mental health struggles.

Alanna Kennedy was her ticket to the Olympics *cough* i mean the love of her life but wouldn’t give up her Matildas career to be Sophie’s PJ model.

Maddie Garrick was Sophie’s back up blonde in case things with AK didn’t work out.

Since her and AK didn’t work out, Maddie was definitely her soulmate all along and she threw a ring on it faster than Maddie could say “what’s about my Olympic dreams?”

And that’s about the sum of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

ALovesMistress

No piping hot tea but friends who are friends of theirs have confirmed that mads cheated however still trying to work details out of when smoph found out.... leave it with me 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

influencemehow

Ok I’m calling it; Maddie was the one to end it with Sophie! That’s why she looked so unhappy inside in all her pictures with soph in Italy, she knew she had to do it. I think she finally had the guts to do it, and was decent enough to do it in person and then Sophie flew back earlier. But of course Sophie had to claim that she ended it. I think Maddie genuinely looked the happiest she has been in a while once she left for Italy.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

ISueYou

I'm putting in my vote for the new thread 😂 going with @Emilyemily99

Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddy G

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59