Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you telling me this didn’t work out? Soph not copping to any responsibility to hurting Blondie with the Bun? witch you WROTE this in your book!? What the duck!?

NB: does anyone remember when she grabbed at Maddie in the towel like a predator?
That whole excerpt is gaslighting 101

It honestly astounds me people actually are friends with her…albeit for a short period unless you are on the payroll.

Reactions: 30
Are you telling me this didn’t work out? Soph not copping to any responsibility to hurting Blondie with the Bun? witch you WROTE this in your book!? What the duck!?

NB: does anyone remember when she grabbed at Maddie in the towel like a predator?
That whole excerpt is gaslighting 101

It honestly astounds me people actually are friends with her…albeit for a short period unless you are on the payroll.
I found this passage particularly poignant too. You’d think Sophie would be more understanding since she did the same thing to Maddie and AK, flitting between the two. But because she “told” them, it was ok right?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12

She's fuked isn't it all she ever wanted to be a young mum now poor poor i had a kid at 22, i was locked down, you dont know how it was.. We were watching dick head we saw everything and it looked like you did whatever the fk you wanted to and left your husband at home raising your babiez... Grow up already you got exactly what you wanted

Reactions: 31
If anyone has a spare moment today (this thread is a full time job 😂) it would be good to update the wiki. Even just a quick explanation of the Sophie-Maddie-AK drama that we can point people too, instead of rehashing it here. I’ll request a media page that we can add book excerpts and anything else to 😁

Reactions: 18
Well well well this explains the blocking spree! I’m still not busting a gut to find a story viewer, tattle is the place to be!

Reactions: 8
I really hope for the sake of those kids that she stays single for at least a year and doesn’t try to bring another second Mumma into their home/lives within a couple of months again.
They’re already well done the path of being all kinds of fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone has a spare moment today (this thread is a full time job 😂) it would be good to update the wiki. Even just a quick explanation of the Sophie-Maddie-AK drama that we can point people too, instead of rehashing it here. I’ll request a media page that we can add book excerpts and anything else to 😁

I’ve added a rough structure based on the Emmylou wiki, but need someone with better knowledge of Soph to fill in the details and add some receipts!

The story on Saturday night with a girl and her head cut off and the dog
Are we assuming she’s already having company

Reactions: 13
It’s a funny thing that Sophie had always maintained that open relationships work, that monogamy’s not for her, that she’s so super sexual, but the very first time it happened without her controlling the situation, it’s all over. Remember how she used to proudly talk about her and Jaryd discussing their conquests, how she’d vet his tinder matches and invite his dates to the family dinner table: it was all about control. The threesome with Maddie was under her watchful eye and controlled by her. If she’d been able to hook up with someone first and control the narrative of their open long distance relationship, everything would’ve been fine. But Maddie got in first and old mate could not have that. What a blow to the ego.

duck it’s SO FUNNY.

As Sophie boldly predicted, gosh I am so jealous of her 2022. Over capitalising on an airport adjacent house with a renovation that’s left her now ex partner adorning the walls of her son’s bedroom. A new business venture that’s gone nowhere, was marred by OHS issues, and that has had a partner step away from. A PR disaster of an appearance on Survivor. A book that has lost her most of her friends and family. And the breakdown of her angel perfect sexy baby soul mate twin flame relationship. I am positively green with envy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
It’s a funny thing that Sophie had always maintained that open relationships work, that monogamy’s not for her, that she’s so super sexual, but the very first time it happened without her controlling the situation, it’s all over. Remember how she used to proudly talk about her and Jaryd discussing their conquests, how she’d vet his tinder matches and invite his dates to the family dinner table: it was all about control. The threesome with Maddie was under her watchful eye and controlled by her. If she’d been able to hook up with someone first and control the narrative of their open long distance relationship, everything would’ve been fine. But Maddie got in first and old mate could not have that. What a blow to the ego.

duck it’s SO FUNNY.

As Sophie boldly predicted, gosh I am so jealous of her 2022. Over capitalising on an airport adjacent house with a renovation that’s left her now ex partner adorning the walls of her son’s bedroom. A new business venture that’s gone nowhere, was marred by OHS issues, and that has had a partner step away from. A PR disaster of an appearance on Survivor. A book that has lost her most of her friends and family. And the breakdown of her angel perfect sexy baby soul mate twin flame relationship. I am positively green with envy.
I love your posts 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I didn’t see the towel incident story but have read about it on here!

I had noticed a heap of objectification of Mads by SC but of course she thought she could get always get away with that because she was the best woke segshual human female.

Guys, it’s only late October. There’s still plenty of time left this year for Sophie to make us all jealous. Maybe there’s some red and green leopard print pjs coming for Christmas or something 🫠

Whoever updates the Wiki page, needs to add plenty of those Ronald McRedhead photos so we never forget how bad she looked with that hair.....
Just need our media gallery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys, it’s only late October. There’s still plenty of time left this year for Sophie to make us all jealous. Maybe there’s some red and green leopard print pjs coming for Christmas or something 🫠

Just need our media gallery 😂
Oh lol she's 100% going to steal this idea

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.