Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 'frail moment' HAHAHAHA did the world's first lesbian journalist just do a shift F7 to look for synonyms for 'weak' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The crazy thing is that I think Maddie really loved her.
But Sophie forcing her into being the other mummy, moving in and being so bloody clingy to the detriment of Mad’s career probably turned Mads right off. Like a pp said, I remember her face when Sophie handed her the Christmas puppy. She was NOT happy.

Reactions: 20
Jeez the ex sister-in-law and mother-in-law are a bit rough around the edges - to put it politely!! The cheap and nasty looking sister-in-law's page is bordering on Only Fans and the mutton dressed as lamb middle aged mother-in-law with the tatts on her feet - I just can't. Money can't buy you class (as Louann famously said).

Reactions: 30
Jeez the ex sister-in-law and mother-in-law are a bit rough around the edges - to put it politely!! The cheap and nasty looking sister-in-law's page is bordering on Only Fans and the mutton dressed as lamb middle aged mother-in-law with the tatts on her feet - I just can't. Money can't buy you class (as Louann famously said).
Contrast to 'Nanny J ' JC's mum who I have met and is so lovely. Also looks great for her age!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Chrsitttt have just caught up!

That dogshit story of her 'playing' basketball with Bobdog?! Trying to look like she knows what she is doing?! No doubt thinking Maddie will think she is a sick bleep. Give it up you crazy duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm lol'ing at the recent story updates, it's such a obvious attention plea for Maddie - tragic.

I know this is stretching wayyyyyyy back, but im new to Tattle - what was the bust up between her and Abby over?

Reactions: 10
I think she will say anthing online to make her the victim and hard done by. Her problem will be that no sports star at the moment would want to get anywhere near her. Her time of being a influencer is slowing coming to an end aswell as she has nothing to offer. Its 2022 no one care what gender or sexuality you are anymore. Beside the pyjamas what has she done that is so successful get divorced and have kids. Love most of Australia has done this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
her latest story post - the song. Says she wont comment any further, but instead she'll put up passive aggressive posts that will insinuate everything but confirm nothing....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Off topic but a friend who works at a Melbourne hospital said chompers was admitted a few months ago for an apparent breast revision

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm lol'ing at the recent story updates, it's such a obvious attention plea for Maddie - tragic.

I know this is stretching wayyyyyyy back, but im new to Tattle - what was the bust up between her and Abby over?
This is what I want to know too!

Reactions: 4
Honestly I think Abby distanced herself after years of the snide nastiness and put downs that you have to endure being a ‘friend’ of Scum’s. And SC was shooketh because she ‘did so much for her and was such a caring and generous friend’ as usual. 🤮

Reactions: 16
Honestly I think Abby distanced herself after years of the snide nastiness and put downs that you have to endure being a ‘friend’ of Scum’s. And SC was shooketh because she ‘did so much for her and was such a caring and generous friend’ as usual. 🤮
I think this as well. Abby has an extremely supportive family who I don’t think are too scared to tell you the truth. They’d have seen Sophie for what she is and bye bye to that mess!

Sophie would have hated how high up Jake was and done everything she could to insert herself into Abby’s life as a fellow “young mummy”

Reactions: 12
Was just strange how ‘close’ they were around the time Abby was there for Betty’s birth, then it went radio silence on them being together / their friendship. But not at all surprised given how awful of a person narcSoph is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.