Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colour me shocked haha not.

At this point who would even want to date Sophie. Every one of her relationships have gone up in flames and it will only be a matter of time until she can’t bite her tongue anymore and lays all the blame on Maddie ala Jarryd and AK.

Regardless of how it happened, I knew this was coming the moment she described Maddie as a female Jarryd. If that relationship was so dissatisfying to you and you felt like Jarryd never planned anything or picked up the slack, why would you date the female version of him??

She seriously needs to stay away from sportswomen. They will always need to travel and not be doting on Sophie and the kids 24/7 and it seems like Sophie can’t handle that lifestyle. That’s their career, not just something fun they do on the side.It only worked with Jarryd for so long because his career burned as soon as it started.

Reactions: 21
Lol, good on Mads, revenge is a fish best served cold 🤣 so bad Soph went over there and I don’t reckon the coach called her back, I reckon she found out something she didn’t like and high tailed it out of there!

Yeah I am flat out keeping up! We’ve had a prowler in the back neighbours yard and I needed to get the video footage, but I was so hyped over the breakup I really wasn’t that interested in a burglar getting caught 😂😂😂
Hahahah this made me snort laugh so hard I am having the time of my life tonight reading a million miles an hour to keep up 🤣🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Mads out there burning CACHIA pjs now?
Also, the time travelling kissing reel didn’t age well… 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know this is pretty far fetched, but wondering if this was Maddie’s plan all along, waiting until she got to Italy to break up.

Reactions: 42
So Mads out there burning CACHIA pjs now?
Also, the time travelling kissing reel didn’t age well… 😘
I bet those pyjamas are highly flammable too!
Luckily Soph didn't include Maddie in the dedication of her book :unsure:
Soph proposed to Maddie in that house - on the market in 3,2,1?

Reactions: 16
I know this is pretty far fetched, but wondering if this was Maddie’s plan all along, waiting until she got to Italy to break up.
Best breakup plan ever.
I’ve been with my husband for 14 years. If I head off to my home in Nepal for a week with all of my soulmates, you’ll know things are rocky back home. Pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she surprised Maddie by turning up on her doorstep in Italy. Maddie didn’t seem excited to see ‘the love of her life’ join her. I think Maddie was in the middle of a fling, Sophie found out. Came home early.

And that Maddie has finally read the book on the flight over. 🚩🚩

And that it’s been over between them since Bali. Maddie has been checked out for months. Emotionally distancing herself more and more every day until she could finally flee the country.

Basically what’s been said on here for the last 4 months. 😂

Reactions: 39
Another who absolutely sprinted here when I saw the announcement on another account on Insta. Hooley Dooley! Totally shading maddie and laying blame at her feet. I would say Maddie got some distance, maybe some friends/family or new teammates got to talk some sense into her and showed her the book for real.
team-mate got very close I'm guessing....

• Haha
Raced here as soon as I saw it and still had to read through 9 pages 😂 What an end to an otherwise boring weekend I've had! Can't wait for more to unfold.

I'm shocked it happened this quickly after we predicted it, and shocked she posted it so matter of factly 😂

Reactions: 20
I definitely got the vibe smoph was throwing mads under bus in her break-up announcement. The wording screams i had to make this decision because she fked me over

Reactions: 14
I agree.
Maddie was done but probably too scared to break up before she went.
I reckon the trip was a surprise - Sophie checking up and sure enough Mad’s is playing away.

I bet those pyjamas are highly flammable too!
Luckily Soph didn't include Maddie in the dedication of her book :unsure:
Soph proposed to Maddie in that house - on the market in 3,2,1?
It’s even less appealing than the Kearns house, and that’s saying something. I’d enjoy watching it on the market and all the endless open homes. Plus seeing it sell for less than she paid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely got the vibe smoph was throwing mads under bus in her break-up announcement. The wording screams i had to make this decision because she fked me over
Yes like she couldn’t let someone do that to her! So she had to dump her arse!

It’s even less appealing than the Kearns house, and that’s saying something. I’d enjoy watching it on the market and all the endless open homes. Plus seeing it sell for less than she paid!!
It would make it all the more sweeter!

Reactions: 6
So we think this happened while she was over there?
Or Mads waited until Soph got home & called her said “hey, I’ve been playing hide the Italian sausage, or chowing down on some clam marinara, please don’t contact me again, we are done” type scenario?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Statement from Sure Media:

“Apologies. We just got out of bed.

It’s with great rambling that we advise you, our lucrative leader has now taken the first steps to become a hasbian. Someone went down… and the tampon hit the fan.

Based on a probability of fluid sexuality and monogamy anti-ideology, we’re genuinely shocked that ‘blondie with the bun’ will now have to be recast because of something she probably did. How dare anyone play our own games against us!

While we are yet to determine what she did that was sooooo heinous, chances are she either forgot to send the kids a jersey from overseas or she got a post coital text from another woman, leapt out of bed and hailed a taxi to be with her true love. Speculate what you will. Sportsbet have shortened the odds in favour of the conjecture through Tattle.

Don’t worry about the dogs. We forgot who we left them with so unless they find their way home I guess they’re ok.

We won’t be changing Flossy’s name. That’s just silly. She was named after Florence Pugh (as a thank you for those fanny flutters) in the first place and we’re sticking to that story.

Break ups tend to score a higher algorithm than hostage-love so we’re looking forward to the sympathy. New PJs out this week. Just for something different, we’ve changed the pattern to cheetah.

We haven’t decided if we’re going to sell our dream home that we built especially for *insert name here*. Sadly we can’t move back to the former marital home either as it hit the market this week. Even our fallback is gone.

Anyway, garage sale at HQ next week. Lots of pre loved items at discounted prices.

Please respect our privacy… until the next podcast.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.