Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect that there was no actual cheating by Mads, she broke up with Sophie over the phone and then got a new number.Now Sophie is doing what she does best.Lying about the truth and playing the victim.How dare Maddie not want to be a mother anymore to her kids..I truly believe thats what she is so hurt about.The doormat said no more.
Also, Mads definitely finally read the book.
I love that Mads got a new number. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bahahahahaha write a book about what a cheating moll you are for everyone to read and then all the tears when someone cheats on her.

I truly hope female human athletes give her a wide berth given her love of sharing intimate details.

Honestly, her next root would have to be a fool.

Reactions: 35
I have it on solid authority that Jaryd is in fact absolutely done with Sophie’s tit and is finally standing up for himself, and that they are not in a good place at all. This paired with the breakup has me on cloud 9 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I have it on solid authority that Jaryd is in fact absolutely done with Sophie’s tit and is finally standing up for himself, and that they are not in a good place at all. This paired with the breakup has me on cloud 9 😂😂😂
Good for Jaryd! His gf is probably part of this overdue process. Soph really doesn't seem to have anyone to turn to now - maybe her Dad? Pa Jordy must be ignoring all her crap so he can see the grandkids that he clearly adores. Staying with her mum earlier this year obviously didn't work out too well either. Christmas will be SO interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good on him, I hope he’s thriving! SC should never have used him as fodder for her piss poor excuse of a book!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She had a story up the other night about having a new number and to what’s app her or message her for it , prior to Sophie’s break up post
Maddie’s teammates probably advised her to get a new number to stop herself from contacting Sophie or sophie contacting her abusing her. Meaning they know how toxic she was to maddie.

Reactions: 28
Let's not forget the fertility treatment they commenced!
I've been thinking about that. Someone here said she was desperate to get pregnant before Jarryd and his gf had a child. Not sure if she started treatment but she definitely had some type of scan earlier this year before they knew Maddie was moving to Italy for 6 months.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.