Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Italiano babies always look so unkempt even with their new sweatshirts on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What will run out first?
Names or variations of animal print

why are they all female human names?
What about male humans or are the pjs just for female humans
nOt vErY FLuId

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What will run out first?

nOt vErY FLuId
The leopard print seems to be a never ending opportunity for ol Chompers, it’s all the same style pj, never something different, except the link tie dye nightie 🙄 who is buying all these pjs

Reactions: 7
What will run out first?

nOt vErY FLuId
I don't think the most "seggsual female CEO" as much of a say of the name choices or product development as much as she tries to portray on social media... her role appears to be making tiktoks/reels with stupid faces wearing the PJs

Reactions: 8
Ok I mean we saw it coming after the trip but somehow I still didn’t expect the announcement rn “the guarantee of loyalty, trust, honesty and respect on my end” certainty choice words …

• Haha
Reactions: 56
btw who was the person earlier who guessed maybe MG engaged in some non-monogamous behaviour w/out permission bc thats sounding to be an ok guess 👀
Ok I mean we saw it coming after the trip but somehow I still didn’t expect the announcement rn “the guarantee of loyalty, trust, honesty and respect on my end” certainty choice words …
Genuinely not trying to be a bleep here but Bobbys bedroom wall must be a bit uncomfy now 😟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Holy sweet mother of all hell! We sure as hell were on the money!
How she has worded that, seems she’s been betrayed! How is it when the shoe is on the other foot.
It’s like Maddie has had her revenge after how she was treated at the start of their relationship.
Seems like Sophie had no clue until she got over there, no way you would go all that way to break up with someone.

I am actually gobsmacked.

Reactions: 46
Lol I wonder if MG will read the book now. Love how she spun it all on her. Cant wait to see if Maddie comments.
Now she literally has no one dont even think her mum is around.
Karma;)

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.