Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
I have decided to end MY relationship… it’s never about Maddie, or them as a couple. It’s always just about her.

Reactions: 57

Limpy Love

VIP Member
How funny but not surprising at all.

From memory, we snarkers correctly predicted her relationship with LD was over back in the GOMI days and also the last two breakups were mentioned here on Tattle way before they eventually.

Hip, hip hooray for MADDIE and Sophie, you're just a miserable cunt that noone likes.🎉🎊🍾

EDITED TO ADD

How funny is the title to this thread now??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

2ndavenue

Ok I mean we saw it coming after the trip but somehow I still didn’t expect the announcement rn “the guarantee of loyalty, trust, honesty and respect on my end” certainty choice words …

• Haha
Reactions: 56

ExTamponFlinger

If anyone of the females in the comments thread on Outspoken ever manage to find their way here or any lurkers come out of hiding after this, can someone please take ExTamponFlinger or something along those lines as their username. Please and thank you.
Happy to be of service 🤣
I do however need the tampon story now that I’m part of the cause 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Sophie is a moron who cuts all trips short because unless she’s surrounded by people kissing her arse, she simply cannot survive. Came home early from Japan with Bobdog, plus a whole bunch of other adventures that didn’t go the distance.

She’s appearing ‘fine’ about the breakup because everything in her life is a competition. Maddie seems fine, so Soph has to appear even more fine. If Maddie was showing signs of being upset, Sophie would be ready to go with reels of just how upset she is. So long as she’s ‘winning’ she’s happy.

Which is what happened with Abby, really. Their friendship was at its peak when Abby had been cheated on and was broken. Soph was there to offer friendship, but mostly to dangle her then ‘perfect’ life in front of her heartbroken mate. She smuggly commented time and time again that they needed to find Abby a Jaryd because he was the perfect man and the perfect husband and Sophie was in the perfect relationship.

When Abby was introduced to Leigh and started getting on with life (and got a decent settlement from Jake), their friendship soured. What would be the point if Sophie couldn’t walk from every time they hung out feeling superior, there’s no point for her.

Reactions: 55

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
As much as I find her kids annoying, I genuinely feel sorry for them. Two different live-in partners who they were introduced to so early and who became their Mummies. After AK, Sophie said she would protect her children from hurt again and next minute Maddie has moved in. Terribly traumatic for them.

Reactions: 52

clickbait queens

I feel like something changed for Maddie the minute she finally got away from soph in Italy, and I definitely think chompers deliberately worded the break up announcement to make it seem like Maddie’s fault when in reality chompers couldn’t handle Maddie having a life without her! So interesting to see what happens next 😆🫢

Reactions: 50

Shazza Snarki

Sophie, when you read this, I strongly suggest the next relationship you get into I one with a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

notgifted

VIP Member
I don’t think there is any beef, they still occasionally throw each other comments. I think they probably just don’t have anything in common 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh oh oh there is plenty of beef 😂😂 Ox Tail, Rib Eye, Beef Cheeks, Steak Wraps, Midnight Steaks, oh shit sorry 🤣 those are ELL’s meals from the last few days .

• Haha
Reactions: 49

horseteeth

Chatty Member
When I say I RAN here… heck!!

‘I won’t be commenting any further’ - until I release my next book and then I’ll throw EVERYONE under the bus.

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Hmm trying to mend some fences by thanking smoph?? But surely she picked this photo cos she looks like dogshit to be passive aggressive 🤣

I actually love how bad she looks day to day, she has no personal style and tries to copy whoever she dates but completely misses the mark. MG always looks so good and miss ceo is legit her daggy mum
“Thanks for coming and all you do” is legit something I’d say to my mum..not my lover 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Ohhh I am LATE to this one! My last comment was predicting some “ethical non monogamy” on Mads’ side of the world, and I come back while vacuuming to find a BREAKUP STORY!!!

You could absolutely tell that Maddie was not happy to have Sophie there, and now I understand why!

My hot take; (all speculation of course)
I reckon Smoph found out about Maddie’s romp and got really abusive (because extramarital roots are only ok if she does it.) Mads has called it quits, and Soph the narc (in full mental breakdown & damage control mode) has flown over to Italy on short notice (hence only being able to go business class as the economy seats would have been all sold out), in the hopes of f*cking Mads into submission convincing Mads to change her mind and love-bombing the sh*t out of her.

That breakup post was brutal. She is definitely trying to make Mads look like a villain here, even after she broke Maddie’s heart REPEATEDLY while f*cking around with AK. I’m honestly hurt for Maddie… she seems like a really nice person who fell into the cycle of coercive control and abuse by a narcissist who will use this to further her career.

Mad, if you are reading this, you NEED to go No Contact. Block, delete, and ignore. She will drag your name through the dirt (smear campaign) the second she thinks you’re over her, and will use “hoovering techniques” to suck you back in like she did before. You deserve better!
If you can, get your side out with receipts so she cannot hide behind “she slept with someone else”. Share your story before she does it to make a profit $$$.

• Heart
Reactions: 48