Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious as to why people believe Sophie’s hint that Maddie cheated.
Sophie lies all the time, she’s the one who wrote a whole book about her cheating on various partners.
I never never said she cheated, I said mads might like her - which would drive SC crazy (despite the fact SC has done much worse)

Reactions: 2
I just had a flashback and remembered that Sophie was one of the judges in a Fashions on the Field I entered. No idea why she was a judge? Especially when I went back through her Insta and found the photos of her outfit that day 😳
80A4B284-D50B-49E5-9A18-E6EFDA53CB72.jpeg

8C31BF70-B7B4-4D15-88BC-3C70AF178E66.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Three title suggestion
From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddy G

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
I never never said she cheated, I said mads might like her - which would drive SC crazy (despite the fact SC has done much worse)
Oh I wasn’t meaning one person on particular, just wondering cos I’ve read it a few times here and elsewhere. A member with very little comments has said they have friends of friends who know she cheated.

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I wasn’t meaning one person on particular, just wondering cos I’ve read it a few times here and elsewhere. A member with very little comments has said they have friends of friends who know she cheated.
There was another member who said “can confirm x2” or something, they were a member not a new one (sorry can’t be bothered scrolling back for a screenshot!)

Reactions: 6
You should go to the start of each thread and read the recap from sure media!

Also, the daily fail calling her Sophie Chacia HAHAHAHAHAH
Imagine making your entire image about being a wife and mum, plastering your husband plus his family all over the internet, left him to raise the kids while you went off to “work” and god knows what else, ending any chance he had at an actual career… only to share such absolute drivel that you wanted “more”. The disrespect. Imagine just saying “I realised I wanted some DIFFERENT”. Couldn’t do that though shes too much of a bleep.

Reactions: 23
Why did Smoph only tan her shoulders and not her stomach….
7C779AA7-7BF6-4C85-9E25-A7915CE077A6.png

What sport are we guessing she’ll hit up next?

AFWL, Soccer and BBallhave been done…

And will her old slave/friend when there was no girlfriend be back on the scene, Taylah?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that her local “green space”?! Her favourite spot to connect with her kid and walk the dog? Why does she live in some dystopian wasteland?! How depressing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she needs to employ Shaw Media to do a PR blitz of her image. I mean I'd be using a media company where their last social media post was 4 weeks ago offering some dodgy headshots and some props of a kmart chair and an old un-ironed sheet - all taken with what looks like an iphone 4 with a dodgy filter on!! She is a total disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is there a TLDR for what was said in the book? There’s no way I’m wasting my time or energy reading it 😂
In a nutshell, everyone in Sophie’s life has been terrible to her but she rised above it all to become the most successful worlds first ever lesbian super sexual CEO.

Mother didn’t love her the way she wanted.

Sisters hogged all the attention

Friends were just horrible homophobic bigots

Jared was lazy unmotivated and had mental health struggles.

Alanna Kennedy was her ticket to the Olympics *cough* i mean the love of her life but wouldn’t give up her Matildas career to be Sophie’s PJ model.

Maddie Garrick was Sophie’s back up blonde in case things with AK didn’t work out.

Since her and AK didn’t work out, Maddie was definitely her soulmate all along and she threw a ring on it faster than Maddie could say “what’s about my Olympic dreams?”

And that’s about the sum of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
View attachment 1674192

And will her old slave/friend when there was no girlfriend be back on the scene, Taylah?

What happened with Taylah? She was all over the stories then I tuned out from SC then when I came back T was never in them again??

Reactions: 3
Are you telling me this didn’t work out? Soph not copping to any responsibility to hurting Blondie with the Bun? witch you WROTE this in your book!? What the duck!?

NB: does anyone remember when she grabbed at Maddie in the towel like a predator?
Wow. She is such a bleep.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1674192

Well her cousin was captain of the Australian cricket team so we know cachia is obviously the oracle of all things cricket. He was also a bit of a gross perv sending inappropriate messages to colleagues. Sophie may have a chance with cricketers this time, it’s in her blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.