Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awks that she has a basketball in her yard for the now ex fiancé 😂

gosh I want the piping hot tea SO bad

• Haha
Reactions: 25
AK, MG, Jarryd, Amy, Kate, Zoe, Amelia etc etc all happy in their lives and here she is all alone my heart breaks for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I haven’t been on here in ages or seen what Sophie’s up to, I just saw the post on outspoken.

do you or anyone have a brief rundown on the nasty things she said on her book about these so called loved ones?

(there’s no way I could read her book😂🫠)

Reactions: 9
My bet is when Scummy realises people are speculating she may have cheated - because her post was so badly written as usual - she will spill tea and heap it on DoorMADS

Reactions: 13
Oh well at least she can still make out with the picture of maddy in bobby's room... or herself in the mirror 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I bet her family found out about the split the same way the rest of us did. What a sad, empty life you’ve created for yourself Sophie.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.