Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AK, MG, Jarryd, Amy, Kate, Zoe, Amelia etc etc all happy in their lives and here she is all alone my heart breaks for her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Reckon she will be sucking up their arses for some sympathy or is that beneath her? Her mum is so unmaternal, doesnā€™t show love blah blah so she wonā€™t bother with her šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another who absolutely sprinted here when I saw the announcement on another account on Insta. Hooley Dooley! Totally shading maddie and laying blame at her feet. I would say Maddie got some distance, maybe some friends/family or new teammates got to talk some sense into her and showed her the book for real.

Reactions: 35
Sheā€™s 100% going to be with a man next because ā€œsHeā€™s sO SeXuAlLy oPeN & cAnā€™t Be DeFiNeDā€

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This time she won't have the best ever other co parent to help her through her selfinflicked misery, just the family of new friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s removed the pinned post from the engagement party and the photo of them out for dinner in Italy from her insta

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The ā€œfrom my endā€ part, could there be a possibility sheā€™s herself has cheated so decided she better for once uphold what she promised and let Maddie free?
I read it this way too.. I feel she hasnā€™t been loyal

There will be a new sport on the horizon for Bob and Floz this week. Or have we already been treated to a teaser with the supporting of the Bombers gals and ā€œcheeringā€ for Bonnie šŸ¤­

• Wow
Reactions: 19
These kids are going to be so messed up with the endless cycle of new mummies!
I canā€™t believe she did an engagement partyā€¦this is so embarrassingā€¦but we all know Scummy is going to absolutely relish in all the attention coming her way for it!
My guess is Maddie asked for an open relationship just before Sophie was due to leave Italy and it didnā€™t go down welllā€¦.even from the worldā€™s chillest, polyamorous, sexual lesbian!

Reactions: 37
What new sport will the kids be made to like this time? Iā€™m going with cricket.
Iā€™d say netball but aside from the few international games, itā€™s the off season

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.